Euph player looking for a band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Euphman2, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Euphman2

Euphman2 Member

Have played at all levels but looking for a friendly band rehearsing Monday/Tuesday/ Thursday in North Manchester area
  2. sopranoplayer

sopranoplayer Member

Could Baritone be an option in the friendliest band going :D

Darwen Brass (2nd section 2015) are currently looking for a Baritone player
  3. pedaller

pedaller Member

Or position negotiable ! Try us out.

Darwen Brass Basses!
  4. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Wardle Anderson Brass, NW Championship section, are looking for a euph player. We rehearse Mondays (7.30) and Wednesdays (8.00) at Littleborough Cricket Club near Rochdale. PM me if you are interested.
  5. Backrowmike

Backrowmike Member

Nelson Brass are currently rebuilding. We rehearse at Calder Mill, Waterside, Colne on Mondays and also Wednesdays when needed, 8.00. We are a very friendly band, let me know if you fancy a blow.
  6. Euphman2

Euphman2 Member

To all above replies, thanks but due to work at present, Wednesdays are not on as I work until 2200 hours.
    I cannot "PM" as I am somewhat of a technical numpty and do not know what it means!!!! I am serious.
  7. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Don't worry, we all were 'technical numptys' at some point and I suspect that most of us are still not far off at times.

PM stands for Private Message. After you have loged in the PM tab is towards the top left in 'your' screen, click on it and you'll see more. If you click on someone's name in a normal message string the option to send them a private message comes up. You reply to private messages via the PM tab and menus on this site (you need to log in to do it). Hope that helps get you a bit further forward, I'll PM you to find out :).
  8. Mofman

Mofman Member

If you are not sorted yet, Tintwistle are after a Euph Player. They rehearse Monday and Thursday. Conducted by the MD who won the National Finals 2nd Section!