Euph Player Looking For A Band - North West

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by matty1986, Jun 2, 2009.

1. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Hi all,

I'm a euph player based in central manchester and am looking for a new band.

I've played in all sections, and am starting at Salford Uni in September on the BA(Hons) Music course,

For a playing history please send me a msg and i'll let you know what i've done. Ideally i'm looking for a solo euph seat (like most euph players I want to sit on the end closest the bar! :p) but would look at a 2nd euph for the right band/oppertunity, with a 2nd section or higher band.

I drive so travelling a reasonable distance doesn't present any problems.

If there's anyone out there interested then feel free to PM me on here or send me an e-mail to:-

mat_stenson1@hotmail.com

Thanks all.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Euph Player Looking For A Band
    North West Hi
    Salford Uni
    euph players
    Euph Player Looking
  3. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Thanks for everyone's replies. Sorry if i've not messaged you back but i've had some problems with t'internet.

I've now taken a position with Hebden Bridge, but once again, thanks to everyone that got in touch.

4. roz

roz New Member

hello Matt

I play in the west yorkshire fire and rescue service band and need a dep this sat - 4th July in Bradford - could you please let me know if you're available and I'll let you know full details - it's a late morning/early afternoon march - nothing strenuous!!

you can reply to this or alternatively, you can contact me on 07725192170

5. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Hi Roz, I'm sorry but i've got a job on Saturday. Plus I can't march, arthritis in my spine makes it ackward :p

But if you need a dep for sit down jobs in the future let me know and i'll see what I can do :)

Sorry about that.

6. roz

roz New Member

fire band

hey no worries

we may need you for the 11th in that case which is a gala day sit down job in birkenshaw at fire service HQ. It should prob be late morning into the afternoon. Can confirm times later!

Many thanks

7. knuxie35

knuxie35 Member

8. ohIdoliketobe

ohIdoliketobe New Member

Would you consider travelling as far as Blackpool?

9. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Once again, thank you all for getting in contact, but as previously posted I have taken up a position with Hebden Bridge.

Thank you all for getting in touch though.