Euph Gig Bags

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by TomEuphoniumist, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hi all,

looking at different euph gig bags and am wondering what people have and think are good?
    I quite like the look of reunion blues (despite the hefty price tag!), has anyone had any experience of them?
    or is there a better alternative i'm unaware of? open to suggestions and thoughts!

Much appreciated!
    Tom. :D
  2. jrshimmon

jrshimmon Member

I would look at Ritter. I have a Double Trumpet and my wife has a Euph one. It was a good price (much cheaper than a reunion blues) and very tough and with a decent amount of padding. Also look quite good as long as you want black.
  3. euph77

euph77 Member

Which British retailers stock Ritter gig bags? A quick search has only found a German store and (of course) eBay.
  4. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

I got my ritter euph gig bag from first brass on ebay- it is excellent. My husband also has ritter double and triple trumpet gig bags, we looked at different brands each time we needed one, but settled on the ritter each time!
  5. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

Ooops! didn't see my husband's post... must admit i wasn't expecting to see one from him- HE SHOULD BE WORKING! :)
  6. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

tuba gig bag

tuba gig bag:FOR SALE £80 ono
    Tom and Will padded gig bag in burgundy.
    To fit tuba 15" x 35"
    20mm padding, soft lined interior. Comes complete with padded bell protector which can be removed. Rucksack style shoulder straps.
    Currently selling for £105 on Tom and Will site. Never used
  7. haha thanks for the replies! Ritter seems to be a popular theme, i'll be sure to look into it! any more ideas will be most welcome too!
    Tom :D