Euph Gig Bags

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Aurora771, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Aurora771

Aurora771 Member

Hi folks, I need a gig bag.

I was wondering if anyone has one and could recommend it? I'm looking for one that is not insanely expensive... below £100 would be nice. Also one with backpack straps.

I had a look at the Bach leather ones.. but I didn't think they looked that appealing.

:D Thanks in advance.
  2. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

I use a Ritter one. Fairly inexpensive, shoulder straps, reasonable protection, good quality product.

I got mine from First Brass in Northampton, so give them a call!
  3. Aurora771

Aurora771 Member

4. Euphanasia

Euphanasia Member

I've got one of these......(provided the link opens - If not, Go*gle Tom and Will)

and it's lovely - even trusted it on the Tube once or twice. There's a thread about this on here somewhere (which led me to get the one I've got) - May not have been Euph specific, but was pretty good - I'm sure someone more computer literate then me will post a link soon.....

5. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

6. Aurora771

Aurora771 Member

Haha, brave! The link worked and the bag looks rather neat, and a good price. I'm going to find out whether they supply anywhere near Glasgow, if not then I guess buying over the internet is the only option. Going to keep looking though, keep my options open. Thanks!

(Oh and I just done a wee search for gig bag threads, you were right there was one at the end of last year, although not euph specific it did mention Tom and Will).
  7. agentorange

agentorange Member

I got one earlier this year. Don't worry about a local supplier, I ordered mine via the web and it only took a day or two to arrive. :tup
  8. Aurora771

Aurora771 Member

That's good to know :D, although I won't mind if it takes a little longer due to it having a further journey.

Thanks for you help folks!
  9. benjaminuk

benjaminuk Member

Am looking for one, so thanks for putting the link on here!!
  10. jenpd

jenpd New Member

I bought a Rosetti gig bag for a euph on a trade stand last year for £38 - a bargain. It has shoulder straps which are real sturdy and, after more than a year, has not fallen apart yet. Fine for throwing in the car and carrying relatively short distances and cheap at twice the price!