Euph at Brighouse

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by imthemaddude, Jan 15, 2006.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Award-winning Howley joins Brighouse

This is the news from Brass Band World. I couldnt find the thread where we were discussing euph seats.
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

3. Steve

Steve Active Member

My my, quite a CV Mike is putting together!!
  4. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

I addition to this he was the star striker in my old five-a-side team during the 2003/2004 season, dragging my team 'Bottom o th' League Albion' off the bottom of the table, narrowly scraping past Alex Thomas's undefeated 'Boc Unathletic' to a season victory, winning the highly sought Spam Trophy!! :D

Although much credit must also go to Mr Gavin Pritchard, who's expertise between the posts saved us from my frequent defensive blunders. :clap:
  5. arturomullardo

arturomullardo New Member

AAAhhhhh......(Reminiscing). The great days at the Northern. Shall I go to the lecture at college or go and play football with the lads from Salford.... Football every time.
  6. HSB

HSB Member

But is he better than Trevor Groom?
  7. Steve

Steve Active Member

Hes better!!!!!!! I am sure Trevor would admit that his footballing days are a little way past now.
  8. HSB

HSB Member

I don't know, I once saw Trevor play 5-a-side in Bristol, rest assured he took no prisoners. Goofy teeth he may have had on euph, but he didn't mind clattering Sun Life from behind.
  9. Steve

Steve Active Member

Never does anything by halves, thats why hes a legend.
  10. Di

Di Active Member

Anyway, as we were saying ...... ;)
  11. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

I'm looking forward to hear Mike play his forst job tomorrow at hudds. town hall.
    Good luck to him!