EQ2 or WOW??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Snowman, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Seeing the footie manager thread thought I'd start one on the 2 best games around. If anyone has an opinion or is playing the above games (i.e. u know what the abbr's are!) then post here. As an fan of MMROPG's and playing both would be interested to see if any there any others in our community that when not at work/rehearsal or practicing spend every other waking moment in Norrath or Kalimdor!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    WOW
    anyone
    both
    fan
    games
  3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

<BOC>We both have NWN so we play that quite a lot over the LAN at home </BOC>.

We've (well I did it) ordered copies of WOW so as soon as it comes out here we'll be having a go (assuming our internet connection bears up!). Looking forward to next month when it comes out! Are you enjoying it? Any good tips for us n00bs?

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

*Sad*

5. Snowman

Snowman New Member

*SAD* Your right of course I forgot to add 'in the pub' to job/rehearsal/practicing!! As for WOW its excellent, not as complex as EQ2 so u can achieve stuff even if you have limited time and soloing is very feasible if you dont again have the time to create powerful guilds. I think people should be able to spend their precious few hours freetime doing whatever takes them away from their very real and stressful lives. A lot of people would probably have a similar comment about playing in a brass band but we would all passionately defend that as a worthwhile hobby, just because something only exists as pixels on a server doesn't make it any less real to someone who cares about what happens in that community.