Episodes for Brass -Help!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Despot, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Despot

Despot Member

Hi,

Would it be possible to beg, borrow or buy a copy of "Episodes for Brass" by Ronald Hanmer from anyone here? No matter how old and tattered it is!

I've ordered it from the publisher, but was told due to holidays, the fact it's not in stock and will have to be specially reprinted etc, it will take at least a few weeks, and from previous experience, talking 4-6 weeks minimum.

I hope to send a band abroad to a contest, but booking flights, hotels etc, but everything is waiting on seeing this piece. Not a difficult piece by all accounts, but a large percentage of the band will be young in experienced players who will be learning their first testpiece, and so I need all the time I can get!

If anyone can help at all, it would be appreciated.

William

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Brass
    players
    Episodes for Brass
    experience
    stock
  3. Deano

Deano Member

send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

I know of a band that has 2 sets but only 1 score, i'll see if they'll lend you the score and you can return it when you come to sunny Wales (I take it you want it for the Treorchy contest in November).

If you need any help with rehearsal rooms or anything else when you're in Wales our bandroom is 15 mins from Treorchy.

4. Despot

Despot Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! Just sent you a pm. If you can help at all, we'd really appreciate it!

Will