Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Naomi McFadyen, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I've heard that Richard Evans has written a book....
    Does anyone know anymore?

Cheers :biggrin:
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... what kinda book? One full of his cheesy jokes? :rolleyes:
  3. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Rumour has it that it's going to be launched officially at the Spring Festival - if it's it's anything like the man himself I'm sure it'll be rather amusing. Think it's going to be another book from Jagrins.
  4. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

This is true... due to be released at the Spring Festival weekend, Richard's new book is published by Jagrins Music Publications, and is set to be an excellent read. A review on 4barsrest.com is due soon I believe...
  5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

As far as I am aware, it gets published today! (or something like that ... :redface: )
  6. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

Correct Details...

Hi 'Brassneck',

I'm afraid the information you have there is slightly wrong.

Richard Evans has written a book and we (JAGRINS) are publishing it and it is called DICK THE STICK. However, it is on sale from this Saturday the 7th of May at the Grand Shield in Blackpool, not before. Richard Evans will be there to sign copies throughout the day. The book costs £12.99 and a description can be left to a few coments by Maurice Murphy (principal trumpet, LSO):

"This entertaining and informative autobiography of a happy, successful career is full of incidents, anecdotes, humour, advice & good sence and is a tribute to its talented multifaceted author."

A review will be on 4barsrest very soon!

JAGRINS Music Publications