Enormously small pleasures....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Well Worth It, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

....like catching your coffee just before it drops beneath reasonably consumable temperature level.

And...dropping your toast and catching it on your foot.....butter side UP.

What events/situations bring a glimmer of hope and joy to your lives?
    No matter how insignificant, you're bound not to be the only one who's been there.
  2. Heather

Heather Member

...dunking your biscuit in your tea and managing to eat it before it falls in!...heaven!!
  3. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Feeling genuine happiness derived from someone else's good fortune.
  4. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Fresh sheets on the bed and getting between them wearing clean pyjamas after a shower or a long bath
  5. kiwiposaune

kiwiposaune New Member

Finding at least one night a week to spend at home with my wife
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

What?!?!?!? :eek:
  7. 2nd man down

Rehearsing a pig of a twiddly bit and it coming out perfect in front of the band! :cool:
  8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Same here!lol.cept its usually hot choclate...
  9. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

tooooooootally agree... that is like heaven! soooo comfy, although i find its even comfier in new pyjamas!! :D
  10. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Aaaah, that's lovely!!! :) :) :)
  11. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

^^^ What he said...:D

or....getting to a normally traffic-jammed section of road on your regular commute into work and finding it clear of traffic.
  12. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Falling off a 4-ft bank, executing a perfect parachute roll and landing up on your feet.
    N.B. It's best to do this by surprise when drunk. It never works otherwise.:)
  13. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

The other day I was stood at a bus stop, probably looking a bit cold and annoyed and a man sat on the bus just gave me a huge sympathetic smile.It was one of the smallest, nicest things to do and made me feel a million times better.

There are still nice people out there.

As for the pyjamas/ bed sheet thing couldn't agree more, it's even better if you've just shaved your legs too!
  14. 2nd man down

Pulling on a pair of clean jeans and finding a washed but perfectly good tenner in the pocket!!
  15. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

The feeling when you've just given blood. You know that you;ve done something worthwhile at very little inconveniece to yourself.
  16. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I think it's a girl thing. I always have to be first into bed when the sheets are fresh. Of course, since I have my own bedroom and everything, I'm always first into bed... [​IMG]
  17. 2nd man down

:roll: Okaaaaaaaaay!
  18. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

WOW flying sheep i want one! :clap:
  19. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Oh yes! :)
  20. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Yes Kirsty - where DO you get your fab emoticons (and do they cost a lot of money?)