English Heritage 2nd Cornet

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by JonnySop, Apr 4, 2014.

1. JonnySop

JonnySop New Member

Hi all,

does anybody happen to have a scanned in copy of the 2nd cornet part for English Heritage that they could email me over. For some reason it's the only part that is missing?

i know it's a long shot but we have an all day rehearsal tomorrow so if anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

2. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

I sincerely hope that nobody is going to publicly own up to this......
  3. boourns

boourns Member

Do you also hope that nobody would help, or just that they wouldn't own up to it? How many hard working publishers will be thrown in the poor house if somebody supplies a single, hopefully temporary, replacement part for a piece that is presumably already owned by the band in question?
  4. bumper-euph

bumper-euph Member

People would buy more readily if things weren't so expensive...........the test piece for the British Open is on their own website at ........156 Euro's. well expensive.:frown:
  5. simonium

simonium Member

I don't know how you can say this - £3.50 for a photocopied sheet and probably £1.50 P&P is a bargain in anyone's book.
  6. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

It seems strange to me that you ask, in a public forum, for someone to break the law...
    The fact that the band bought and then subsequently lost their 2nd cornet part(s) is hardly the fault of the publisher/composer/copyright holder.
    Most publishers are happy to supply replacement parts at a small cost - some will even send by email.