Emley Brass Bands latest additions

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by 2nd man down, Nov 21, 2005.

1. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

2. Di

Di Active Member

Try tapping Vicki for one, she's got looooooooooads!! ;) People keep bringing them for her from all over the place now!! :clap: "Hmm, what can we take Vicki back from holiday, oh yes, the hotel shower cap, that'll do nicely" :biggrin:

3. nice.. :)

Does it have to be a particular type of shower cap...

the web address have been noted.. and i'll be pretending to learn them soon.. i could teach my class them.. is it a rude song? that could a be fun thing to do in class.. hmmm..

4. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Hotel shower cap?? What kind of posh hotels do you stay in!? Not that I'd need one of course :oops:

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ok folks! This is a News Item about Emley's new PC, can we get back to the topic please?

Ta!

6. Is it just about the new PC... *sob* i thought it was about me too..

*sob some more*

I'm not loved....!!

7. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Emley have a new PC?? :eek: Oh my god now 2md will be spending every rehearsal on tMP! It's a good job we've got The Cornet King™ to keep an eye on him then ;)

8. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

My excuse in advance is that the weather is very cold ;)

Sorry Dyl...now back to the topic of the new PC AND back row player who is just as important... :biggrin:

9. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Sorry Supermodel!! ;)

I don't know why you can't hog this thread Chris, after all Boomshangalangchickflick (or whatever she's called) has her own thread announcing her arrival at Emley!

So does this mean you'll be back skippering the Emley football team now??

10. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Scouse i would imagine will still be skippering the side but i'll definately be back in playing the role of midfielder/diver/getting knackered after 90 seconds.
    Having said that Scouse knicks enough stuff himself, i'm sure nobody would object if i knicked the skippers armband from him!! ;)

11. Cornishwomble

How do you think he got it in the first place ;)

12. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Ahem, you guys just pretend I'm not listening! Topic :rolleyes: ;)

13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

No...you guys think he can't hear....but he nicks ear trumpets and hearing aids too you know! If it's not nailed down, he'll have it. ;)

but yes...topic! :biggrin:

14. Cornishwomble

Yeah he nicks topics too

and Mars bars

and Snickers :biggrin:

15. see, now we're on about chocolate i'm definately on scouse's side... Think we're going to get on well on that back row..... as long as you bring chocolate and stop stalking me of course! :)