Emley Brass band welcome new Percussionist.

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by 2nd man down, Feb 3, 2006.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Emley Brass Band are pleased to announce the arrival of their New Percussionist.

Ellie Sandbrook, currently studying music at Huddersfield University has agreed to take up the sticks with the band for the forthcoming Area contest in March.
    Ellie also plays percussion with Cawthorne Band, and we hope, now that she has agreed to complete our percussion line up for the contest, that her time with the band will turn out to be a long and enjoyable one.

Sincere thanks must go to Matt Lawson, and our very good friend (and horn dep) Kate the Horn for helping to secure Ellie's services. :tup
  2. Jen

Jen New Member

Yey!!! :clap:
    Welcome Ellie!
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Big welcome to Ellie...lets just hope Wednesday night in the pub hasnt put her off...:-?

Maximus...maximus...maximus ;)
  4. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Fabulous news, Glad to have you Ellie, Just keep the Gimp in order and you'll be fine ;-)

5. flower girl

flower girl Member

going to the pub wi the emley lot is enuf to put anyone off :p ;)
  6. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

She also plays flute!

may I also mention, that our flat next year is 3/4 banding! (we're living together!)
    Hope Ellie enjoys Emley as much as i did, and I'll no doubt come and see them at concerts and the like!

If ya need someone, just ask me, remember!!

kelly k x