Elmfield Brass (Stockport) Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by MrsElmfield, Jul 23, 2011.

1. MrsElmfield

MrsElmfield New Member

Elmfield Brass, a 4th section band under the baton of MD Jack Bennett, are looking for players on any instrument to join us.

We rehearse once a week on a Wednesday night. We have a small number of concerts a year as we understand many players cannot commit to a heavy workload anymore! We play mainly for fun and enjoyment.

We are a very friendly, small band looking to improve our playing standards. We are currently non contesting (with the exception of Kirkby Lonsdale contest) due to not having enough registered players so hope to resume contesting in the future.

Our current members will be happy to move position to the benefit of the band.

Have a look at our new website http://www.elmfieldbrass.btck.co.uk (it's a work in progress!)

Please feel free to PM me or contact us via the website.
  2. MrsElmfield

MrsElmfield New Member

3. MrsElmfield

MrsElmfield New Member

Looking forward to the new year, Elmfield Brass welcome players of all ages and abilities to join us as we look to progress back into a contesting band.

We particularly need cornets and basses but welcome any player who may be looking to commit to just one rehearsal a week, a few concerts each year and maybe one or two contests, and to move the standard of the band onwards and upwards.

We are a very relaxed, friendly band who are like no other band you have played with. You will only discover what I mean if you come along for a blow and see what you think!

Please contact us at our website www.elmfieldbrass.btck.co.uk or email me ceandrews@ntlworld.com