Elliemay, a brave little girl

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by Maestro, Oct 17, 2005.

1. flower girl

flower girl Member

what a brave lilttle girl.
    though i live in west yorkshire i would love to help. if there is any thing that can be done arounf this area, e.g selling raffle tickets etc then let me know and i will try my best.
    XXX

2. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Cheeky! ;) :D

3. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

You are at the bottom of the list for being put down mate.
    After the last couple of results, there a few folk from our fair county that need putting down first!!!!! :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2:

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Depending on the date, you can pencil my name in! I'm a great lifter and shifter of heavy stuff (well I like to think I am!) and would love to play flugel or cornet to help with raising money and awareness.

5. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Fingers crossed for what ever date you pick Kevin - if I can be there I will.

Either flavour of bass, trombone, whatever...

6. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Cheers for all the replies guys.
    At present, I am looking to set a date between the end of January and before all the areas start.
    Will post a a set of dates as soon as possible and then we'll go for the one that most people can get to if that is ok.
    Cheers once again folks for all the replies.

Kev

7. P1 Gordon

P1 Gordon New Member

Hi,

Ellie May's mum is my niece and I put the web site together for them (as an amateur) and my wife and I are fundraising in our area of Westcliff-on-Sea.

I am sorry if anybody found the pictures on the site upsetting, I have put the ones of her in intensive care on a seperate page with a warning and have not used the worst pictures at all.

I regularly update the site, although it has got behind as I have been on holiday, so if you need anything put on the site to promote your gig please let me know. My email is gbmilbank@aol.com

Thanks very much for helping to raise money for her fund

Gordon

8. Hi Kev,

Dates allowing you can count me and Max in for this.

Max on cornet (any Bb part), me on Bb Bass, but will play Baritone if you're desperate, i'm sure that won't be the case with all the great tMP'ers though.

Be good to see you again.

Cheers,

9. Steve

Steve Active Member

Definitely want to help if I can, I cant believe i missed this thread for as long as I have.

Any instrument 1st horn up (up being bari, euph, trom, bass, perc in no particular order obviously)

Gigs like this make playing an instrument worth while.

10. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I don't think I replied to theis yet (thanks Steve for inadvertalty bumping the thread ;) )

Count me in dependant on dates, obviously - I will try to cancel anything I can to be there. I can (allegedly) play flugel, horn, cornet - but would be just happy to help.

11. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I'll drive up from Somerset to play (subject to date.)

Horn or back row Cornet

12. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Count me in. Subject to date of course.

Apparently I play t'horn!

13. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Ellie-May, her twin sister and her parents are on This Morning as I type.

Ellie-May is as lively as her sister, if less mobile.

An inspirational appearance.