Ellerby Horn Concerto

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Rach_Horn, Jun 28, 2004.

1. For my A2 Music next year, i need to buy a copy of Martin Ellerbys Horn Concerto for full band and soloist, the only problem is been a poor student 8) i cant really afford it, as i havn't found it for less than £55 yet! and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get it cheaper, or anyone who would like to buy it off me as i am only studying the parts not playing them so they will still be in good condition afterwards :D

2. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

Surely a score is all you require? If it's anything like what I've (just) done then a score is all you'll need (I looked at Paganini Variations).
    Is it this performace investigation thingy you're doing? Or something else?

3. Im not sure, i spose i could just use the score :D , didnt really think of that...in that case, anyone know where i can get just a score from ?
    Its a written report for A2 music on two concertos one recent n one from 1700-1850 :)

4. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

Rach, got some good news for you and other budget-restricted horn solo addicts (or am i the only one?!), this week Studio Music have brought out the piano version at the bargain price of £12.

Didnt want to spend £55 to find I can't play it but now theres a cheaper option, if I can play it then I'll get the band to pay for the full version ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice