EEb bass player avaliable in the north west

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by tubateacher, Jan 2, 2011.

1. tubateacher

tubateacher New Member

Hi , my name is Scott Lloyd i am a tuba player based in Runcorn Cheshire.i am currently a brass teacher for a local authority, I have a wealth of experience being a proffessional musician in the british army for over 14 years , i have a performance deploma from all but one of the top london colleges, and have played with some of the top bands and orchestras in the country. I would love to help any bands out if i am avaliable as i dont get much time to play anymore ,but i do not wish to sign with anyone as my conducting work takes up most of my free time.

give me a ring on 07766303727 email tubateacher@hotmail.co.uk

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Hi
    EEb
    tubateacher@hotmail.co.uk
    Runcorn Cheshire.
    Scott Lloyd
  3. tubateacher

tubateacher New Member

Hi , my name is Scott Lloyd i am a tuba player based in Runcorn Cheshire.i am currently a brass teacher for a local authority, I have a wealth of experience being a proffessional musician in the british army for over 14 years , i have a performance deploma from all but one of the top london colleges, and have played with some of the top bands and orchestras in the country. I would love to help any bands out if i am avaliable as i dont get much time to play anymore ,but i do not wish to sign with anyone as my conducting work takes up most of my free time.

4. tubateacher

tubateacher New Member