EEb bass player available, W.Yorks

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by steve butler, Feb 20, 2008.

1. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Following the Areas I will be available to help out or join a band not too far from Methley. Owing to other commitments I will probably only be able to manage 1 rehearsal a week. If you think I could be of assistance pm me. Cheers.
  2. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

So you now own a Tuba???

The WYFRS Band need another bass and we only meet once aweek. Since i helped you get a tuba you could help me with some great low bass notes!!!!

Come and see your old mate Tony!
  3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Wrong - I got the tuba !!!
    And a splendid machine it is too.
    - Wilkie
  4. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Hiya Steve

Well steve, whoever got the tuba from Lee, you are more than welcome to come and visit us at West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Band.
    If you have a quick scroll through the recruitment thread, you'll find our latest info.
    If you have any questions, just shout.
    Cheers and good luck

5. steve butler

I think my mate Inacwilx who has just purchased a sparkling new tuba (grrrr) ought to come down for a blow with you, especially as Mr M is his bosom buddy.

PS I will have a look at your website.
  6. steve butler

Well eventually I have decided on my immediate banding future.
    After doing the rounds of several Yorkshire bands (what a great time I've had meeting loads of new friends) I have decided that Strata Brass has the perfect solution to my particular situation and I look forward to getting to know them all better and enjoy some good music making.

Massive thanks to all the other bands for letting me join them for a good old blow and I hope it may be possible to meet again sometime.
  7. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Does that mean you are withdrawing your offer of assistance then? I was going to ask you to paint the garden shed. Oh well...