Edwards T350 Bb/F Trombone for sale, Neckpipe also available

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by thommotrombone, Feb 18, 2012.

1. thommotrombone

thommotrombone New Member

Edwards T350 Bb/F Tenor Trombone
    • Yellow brass bell, excellent condition, one very minor lacquer scratch / blemish, no dents or dings
    • Yellow brass standard slide, excellent condition, very smooth, no dents or lacquer wear
    • Red brass tuning slide, excellent condition, no dents
    • Thayer axial valve section, lacquer wear on shoulder side, small dent on tuning slide, otherwise full working order. This was added to the original straight instrument so doesn't connect with the normal thumbscrew to the bell section. This actually has helped the bell to ring better, in my opinion, and has never caused any issue with stability.
    • 3 leadpipes various sizes
    • Amazing professional instrument, not being played enough hence regretfully selling.
    I also have the Edwards neckpipe converter section to make it into straight B flat, which could be a separate sale, complete with Edwards counterweight and unused Edwards stickers.

Contact John, based in Stafford UK, message me for contact details, photos available on request.

2. thommotrombone

Does anyone want to contact me about this? If you message me I will be able to get back to you.

3. Trum

Trum Member

Looking at the thread views, plenty of people are interested.

I'm not looking to buy myself (I'm a bass trombonist - looked at this for someone elses benefit), but think you would likely get more interest if you were to put a rough price on.

4. thommotrombone

5. thommotrombone

6. thommotrombone

The neck pipe is now sold, but the Bb/F trombone is still available - does anyone want to make me an offer? jmthomson@me.com

7. thommotrombone