Edrich Siebert

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by meandmycornet, Jan 30, 2006.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I've been assistant librarian all of 5 days and i've already been asked by a member of my band if I can find some music for him! :tongue:

I'd like to know where abouts I can get hold of a copy of two Edrich Siebert arrangements, 'Music to Watch Girls By' and 'Hawaii Five-0'

Hopefully someone will have the answer!!

Assistant Librarian Extrodinaire :D
  2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Hi Fi,

Well done for volunteering to be come assistant librarian - well, I assume you did volunteer :eek:

Hawaii Five-0 is available from Studio Music.

Do you mean Music to watch girls by? If so, that's from Studio as well. If not, then I'm stumped on that one sorry. :(

3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Bit early in the year to start a bonfire isn't it?
  4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Never too early for some pieces!
  5. meandmycornet

LOL! I suppose you could call it volunteering, I was nominated by about 4 people :tongue: and I said 'If you really want me to be' :tongue: and that was that!

Thank you Dave, I'm going to take a look at Studio Music now :D

Even though I'm only Assistant Libarian I have BIG plans for the 'Libary' i'm going to organise and put it all on a database of some sort :D
  6. meandmycornet

Ok it might just be me :confused: but I can't find either of them on Studio Music :( heeeeeeelp! :tongue:
  7. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

As librarian of my band - putting it on computer is a nightmare but well worth doing.

There is nothing like the smell of the old brown music in the Library though :D
  8. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Actually, it isn't just you, I can't find them either. Maybe my info is wrong? :confused:

You could try phoning them up / emailing them. Alternatively just get onto www.justmusicuk.com who are bound to be able to get it. I'm convinced it is Studio Music though :( :confused:

TIMBONE Active Member

They are most probably out of print by now.
    Try a search on 'google'.
    Failing that, you never know, Frank Bernaert may have something.

Sorry Fi. The first two sentences were serious, ignore the third one. :biggrin:
  10. Anglo Music Press

Anglo Music Press Active Member

They may not be on the website. Phone them on 020 8830 0110. I'm sure they will have them.