Edrich Siebert

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by meandmycornet, Jan 30, 2006.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Hello,

I've been assistant librarian all of 5 days and i've already been asked by a member of my band if I can find some music for him! :tongue:

I'd like to know where abouts I can get hold of a copy of two Edrich Siebert arrangements, 'Music to Watch Girls By' and 'Hawaii Five-0'

Hopefully someone will have the answer!!

Thanks
    Fi
    Assistant Librarian Extrodinaire :D
    SMTB

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    assistant librarian
    Edrich Siebert
    hold
    tongue
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Hi Fi,

Well done for volunteering to be come assistant librarian - well, I assume you did volunteer :eek:

Hawaii Five-0 is available from Studio Music.

Do you mean Music to watch girls by? If so, that's from Studio as well. If not, then I'm stumped on that one sorry. :(

DaveR

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Bit early in the year to start a bonfire isn't it?

5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

:clap:

Never too early for some pieces!

6. meandmycornet

LOL! I suppose you could call it volunteering, I was nominated by about 4 people :tongue: and I said 'If you really want me to be' :tongue: and that was that!

Thank you Dave, I'm going to take a look at Studio Music now :D

Even though I'm only Assistant Libarian I have BIG plans for the 'Libary' i'm going to organise and put it all on a database of some sort :D

7. meandmycornet

Ok it might just be me :confused: but I can't find either of them on Studio Music :( heeeeeeelp! :tongue:

8. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

As librarian of my band - putting it on computer is a nightmare but well worth doing.

There is nothing like the smell of the old brown music in the Library though :D

9. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Actually, it isn't just you, I can't find them either. Maybe my info is wrong? :confused:

You could try phoning them up / emailing them. Alternatively just get onto www.justmusicuk.com who are bound to be able to get it. I'm convinced it is Studio Music though :( :confused:

Sorry.

10. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

They are most probably out of print by now.
    Try a search on 'google'.
    Failing that, you never know, Frank Bernaert may have something.

Sorry Fi. The first two sentences were serious, ignore the third one. :biggrin:

11. Anglo Music Press

Anglo Music Press Active Member

They may not be on the website. Phone them on 020 8830 0110. I'm sure they will have them.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    assistant librarian
    Edrich Siebert
    hold
    tongue