Edit Signature?

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by OLIVE, Jan 30, 2007.

1. OLIVE

OLIVE New Member

Sorry if i'm in the wrong place!

I've tried to edit my signature but it won't let me! I can edit everything else in my profile though!, am i doing something wrong, or is there a problem somewhere?? :-?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    signature
    place
    everything
    somewhere
    something
  3. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

This is because your signature can now not exceed 6 lines, I noticed it because mine was 8 lines and when I tried to edit it, it wouldn't let me

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

You should be able to edit your signature in the UserCP area Julie. We have recently had to add signature rules on tMP because several people are determined to take advantage and not abide with our requests.

It is a case of minority spoiling it for the majority I am afraid. The tMP Mods spend so much time wasted in dealing with signatures - it is unreal.

Very sorry if this causes frustration, but it's not as if we have disabled sigs eh :)

5. MaxPressure

MaxPressure Member

just tried to edit mine.... keep getting the database error message

6. TheMusicMan

Really... what were you trying to edit it to?

7. TheMusicMan

Please can you try now... thanks.

8. MaxPressure

MaxPressure Member

It let me onto the edit sig. page now........ got there and promptly forgot what I was going to change it to.

9. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

I'm trying to edit my signature down to three lines and it won't let me because it's saying I am only allowed six lines :confused::confused:

I only want three!!!!!!!!!

What do I do?!

10. Di

Di Active Member

From the previous posts I'd say there's a bit of a problem here and I'm afraid I don't know what the answer is. If you'd like to let me know what you'd like to edit it to though, I could try for you as a short term solution. ;)