Edinburgh University Brass Band, Christmas Concert, Sat 1st Dec

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by TuTuKu, Nov 26, 2007.

1. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

The Edinburgh University Brass Band invites you to its Christmas Concert, this year on the 1st December in the Reid Concert Hall, Bristo Square, Edinburgh. Doors open at 7.00 for a 7.30pm start. We have a wide vareity of music on offer, including Sparke's arrangement of the music from The Incredibles, Malcolm Arnold's 'Little Suite for Brass' and the usual cheesy Christmas music (yay).

In the interval there will be a fabulous raffle, and the chance to sample some of our banders' attempts at baking!

Tickets are £5 and £3 for concessions

Any questions, please feel free to email me at c.l.sweetman(at)sms.ed.ac.uk

2. groovy

groovy Active Member

I'll be there, not playing for the first time :( But looking forward to a fab concert!

3. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Glad to see the band going strong into their third year now :) I won't be able to make it, I'm still too far away :-?

Anyway, best wishes for the band for the concert - keep us posted :)

4. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

I went last year and enjoyed a great night. If you're in the area I can thoroughly recommend it! I can also attest to the fact that, bizarrely, some of the band can actually bake ;)

5. oisin

oisin New Member

Especially Looking forward to playing the Incredibles!

6. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

The Incredibles is going to be amazing! Can't wait - such fun to play!

We'll playing your arrangement of Highland Cathedral, Andy, It sounds lovely so thank you very much, again!

Baking is quite a popular form of procrastination. We've become quite skilled in the art!

Thanks for the good wishes, Craig.

xx

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  7. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Glad you like it! I'd come up for a listen but Middleton have got a big concert on Saturday and those top As don't split themselves.:rolleyes:

All the best for the concert :tup