Eccles Borough Band, North West, 3rd section (2nd in 2014): Solo euphonium and B flat

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by budstellabecks, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Eccles Borough Band are looking for Euphonium & BBb Bass Players in time for the Area contest

We rehearse on a Tuesday and Thursday under the direction of Mareika Gray and are within easy travelling distance of Manchester City Centre.

For more information please call Karl Price on 07799 476834 or send me a private message.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eccles Borough Band
    Bass Players
    Karl Price
    Centre.
    Mareika Gray
  3. Lovely band too. I helped out at Butlins and was made very welcome.

4. owain_s

owain_s Member

Eccles Borough Band are still looking for a B flat bass player to join in time for the national finals - and to compete in the second section in 2014, too!

The band have had four top-three places over the past twelve months, including gaining a hat-trick of wins at Wychavon, and second place in the North West area contest. Mareika Gray is continuing to push the band forward, so this should be an exciting time to get involved.

The band room is easily accessible by road and also by public transport, so players of any instrument who are attending universities in Manchester or Salford in September are welcome to come along for a blow. We're keen to make contact with other high-quality players in the area, whether they might be interested in any future vacancies or just want to be added to our list of deps.

If you're interested, please get in touch: owain@ecclesboroughband.org or 07736 771 345.

5. owain_s

owain_s Member

Oh, I forgot to add: you'll be playing alongside the above-mentioned centralbankofdad - top bloke!

6. owain_s

owain_s Member

Following our fifth place at the 3rd section national finals, we have vacancies for solo euphonium and B flat bass. We'll be kicking off our 2nd section contesting with Butlins in January.

Enquiries to owain@ecclesboroughband.org or 07736 771 345.