Ebbw Vale contest 7th May... I am popping along...

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by TheMusicMan, May 7, 2011.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Anyone

I'm popping up to Ebbw Vale today to watch the 2nd/1st and championship sections - mainly because the lady wife is playing. Anyone else going up to watch...?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Anyone
    contest
    Ebbw Vale
    championship sections
    AnyoneI
  3. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

I'll be playing solo horn with City of Cardiff.

4. TheMusicMan

I haven't attended any competitions for some time Mike. Which section are you in...?

5. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

Sorry for the late (but proud) reply......1st section winners. I hope you enjoyed the day.

6. owz

owz New Member

Anyone know any of today's results?

7. trombonebabe

trombonebabe Member

I know that Abergavenny won their section, City of Cardiff won theirs and Blaenavon were 2nd and Rogerstone were 5/6 in Champ from what friends have told me.

8. RobBari

RobBari Member

Markham were 2nd in championship section with solo horn taking the soloist prize.

9. TheMusicMan

Yes, I heard you and had you down as clear winners with a wonderful performance. I was speaking to Gareth about it, he's doing really well. I also sat next to your Sop player (winner of the instrumentalist prize) as the results were announced.

10. Thegroupies

Thegroupies Member

Well done Abergavenny Borough Band and Craig Roberts. Very very well deserved win yesterday. The audience (most of us) had you down as clear winners. Looking forward to seeing you back up with the runners and riders after a quiet few months.

11. welsh_cornetto

welsh_cornetto New Member

Goodwick won 3rd section with a 5 point clear win ahead playing edward gregsons Laudate Dominum and they had best instrumentalist won by their solo cornet player.

well done guys.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Anyone
    contest
    Ebbw Vale
    championship sections
    AnyoneI