Eb Tuba & Euph for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by musicmaker, Feb 14, 2008.

1. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

I am selling for a friend, so please allow me time to reply if you ask any questions!!!!

The euph is a boosy and hawkes imperial 4 valve and in silver plate, good condition with a hard case £900

The Eb tuba is a besson new standard, with 4 valves large bell in silver plate, good condition. no case.£1200

also i have a reunion blues tuba gig bag, good condition £200

I have photos of all the above, if you wish to see them please email and i will send them across.

Lee for Tom

2. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

I've sent you a pm Lee.
    Very interested in the tuba.
    I'm based not far from Bradford in North West Leeds so perhaps I could nip over and have look at "The Beast" if it's at WYFRS
    Cheers,
    - Wilkie

3. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Me and wilky are currently planning a duel to the death over the above tuba, so as I am a complete coward is there anyone out there with an EEb tuba in the same sort of price range?
    If so please pm me or post on here as I need an instrument for after the areas when I once again will be a "free agent"

4. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

The Tuba may be sold, just waiting the duel winner coming for a blow.

I will keep you updated.

There is still the Tuba Gig bag and the euph.

cheers Lee

5. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

R.I.P.
    He was agood man, played a mean bass, but just culd not shoot straight!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  6. mark_scott

mark_scott Member

i know someone looking for that type of euph, i'll show them this post

7. tommy79

tommy79 New Member

hi! im Tom ! i sold the Tuba and gig bag ! still got the euph for sale though!

8. adamjcollins

adamjcollins New Member

could you send me an email with the pictures of the euphonium. I am really interested. is it still for sale.

Adam

9. BOB

BOB Member

Steve,

We are selling a Courtois EEb bass on Ebay - see listing 110369957527. Good Luck!

10. on_castors

on_castors Member

With bank interest rates being the way they are, I only wish I had put every penny that has ever passed though my hands into E flat Tubas, as they are better than gold dust, and a lot easier to sell!

Every time one appears there is a massive scramble to get it, and prices remain crazy! :-(

Old BB flats are ten a penny, but any E flat under 100 years old has amazing value, and they must be the best investement to be had!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb
    Eb Tuba
    good condition
    silver plate
    reunion blues tuba gig bag