Eb Bass player looking for band - SW london area

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by m.f.cooper, Jul 7, 2008.

1. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

Hello tMP.

I have just left the University of Warwick, and have moved back home. I was wondering if there were any bands in the SW london area who could do with a Eb Bass player?

I have only ever played with the Uni of Warwick band, who are 3rd section. I doubt I'd be good enough for many bands above this, but am willing to have a go!

If you know of a band, then please can you send me a private message, or email: tmp <at> mfcooper <dot> co <dot> uk.

Cheers!

Matt

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    SW london
    Warwick
    Eb
    Eb Bass player
    University of Warwick
  3. Owen S

Owen S Member

Hi Matt,

We're looking for one Eb bass and one Bb bass at the moment. I'll mail you with some more info.

4. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

Cheers Owen

Also received one other response, but Northfleet is a hell of a long way from Wimbledon! ;-)

Am really busy until the start/middle of August, and will respond to people then to see what their current Bass situation is.

Cheers!

5. Andrea

Andrea Member

Not sure if you have found a band but Tilbury (Essex) are looking for a bass player to join the Band. We are in the 2nd Section (Nationals) and 1st Section (Local) and we have just taken on a new MD Mr. Alan Duguid. We rehearse in our own Band Hall on Wednesday evenings 8pm till 10pm.
    Get in touch if you are interested 07843 011144
    www.tilburyband.com
    Andrea

6. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

Thanks for that, but Tilbury is a hell of a long way to go for rehearsal from SW london, espcially playing Eb Bass without a car ;)

As it happens, I've started playing with Fulham Brass Band.

Thanks for all the suggestions, and I'll be sure to come to tMP first if I ever am changing location again :D

7. Andrea

Andrea Member

No worries, I thought it was a long way for you!!