Eb Bass Gig Bag Giveaway...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by leginald, Nov 11, 2004.

1. leginald

leginald New Member

Not so much selling as giving away my Eb Bass Gig Bag. I get no use from it whatsoever ( as I don't play anymore) and I'm currently streamlining my possesions as I'm about to move 500 miles north. So if you want it and can come and get it, you can have it for FREE. I live in Portsmouth, btw.

Bought the gig bag in 1995, it's served me well, it has a couple of scratches on it, and hasn't really been used for a couple of years (apart from putting clothes in when I'm moving house...). It has a side handle and the back straps, made of leather and fully padded inside with some sort of velvety stuff... I think I bought it from Normans. If you want to know any more just leave a post and I'll respond as soon as I can.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb Bass
    Gig Bag Giveaway
    selling
    use
    gig bag
  3. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

....wrong end of the country. grrrrr!!! :ranting2:

4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I'm interested, but my UK geography is weak (just moved here). How sloe is Portsmouth to Watford? When would I need to pick it up by?

Thanks

5. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Watford Junction to Clapham Junction;

Clapham Junction to Portsmouth. (Or from Waterloo)

And whilst you're there, visit all the interesting naval tourist attractions...

6. leginald

leginald New Member

First of all, Colin, I'm moving back to Newcastle (from there originally) but I'd rather get rid of it before i move, sorry :-s
    BBCbari, the above is a good description of how to get here by train, or if you drive just come round the M25 to the A3 and follow it all the way down to the coast. 2 hours by train, 1 1/2 hours drive (well it depends on traffic).

7. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Not sure what Pat will be getting himself into if he looks at the Naval Attractions in Portsmouth LOL

8. DublinBass

I do have a car...
    Any chance I could meet you somewhere on your ride up north, or is the idea to get rid of it before then :S

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

Beeb... Pompy's my home town. Only about 1.5hrs by car (at about 80 mph :p). Prolly won't be too much hassle if you want it.

10. OneTonBass

OneTonBass Member

Im Interested as well.
    I work In Guildford so could pop down to pompey easily, if other interested parties cant make the trip.

Mail me back if it still available.

Ta

11. DublinBass

Yeah, HBB, if you can help me with the hook up, that'd be swell!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb Bass
    Gig Bag Giveaway
    selling
    use
    gig bag
  13. leginald

leginald New Member

Withdrawn after looking at how much they are going for on ebay..... I will probably go to hell for this...