Eb Bass, Buckinghamshire

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by barrytone, Oct 3, 2008.

1. barrytone

barrytone Member

I am looking for a position in a band located not too far from Milton Keynes. I was previously a principal Eb bass for several championship section bands located in Yorkshire and the North West, after a move south I also played with a Midlands Championship section band but now after moving even further south, I am looking for a band who are nearer where I live.

I am looking for a Championship section band, ideally within an hours travelling distance, or less, from the centre of Milton Keynes, but I would be willing to travel a little further for the right band.

If anyone would be interested in inviting me to their band for a blow or an audition, please pm me with the details of the band and contact details and I will get back to you.

Thanks

2. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

your inbox

Hi your inbox is full i guess that means you have been swamped with replies.But if you would consider a lower level or somewhere to keep your lip in contact Chinnor silver band or PM me here.

3. Andrea

Andrea Member

Is Essex too far to travel? Tilbury Band have just taken on a New MD Mr. Alan Duguid. We are a 2nd section band looking for bass players.
    Get in touch if you are interested. www.tilburyband.com

Andrea

4. BRIAN KEECH

BRIAN KEECH Member

Bands in milton keynes

Bradwell Silver Band are a 4th section band who are based in Milton Keynes and would welcome you along for a blow at anytime. We practice Tuesdays & Thursdays in New Bradwell Combined School 8pm.

Alternatively the Towcester Studio Band are a 1st section band based 20 minutes from Milton Keynes who practice Monday & Wednesdays. For more details please contact me.

Brian Keech (Musical Director Bradwell Silver Band, Asst MD Towcester Studio Band)