Eb Bass and Bass Trombone, York, Yorkshire, 1st Section

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by tubadaz, Jul 25, 2007.

1. tubadaz

tubadaz Member

* Name and contact details: Darryl Rayner - PM me or email darryl@centurionshowband.org.uk
    * Instrument(s) played: Eb or Bb Bass
    * Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for: 1st section down to 4th Section
    * How much notice do you require: Prefer a week, may be able to get away with less! :)
    * Name of your present Band: Shepherd Group Brass Band, Centurion Showband (York)
    * What section is your present Band in: 1st
    * Position within Band that you are able to play: Eb or Bb Bass
    * How far are you prepared to travel: Within West or North Yorkshire
    * Would you require transport: Yes
    * Do you require expenses: Just out of pocket expenses, ie. train/bus fares, etc.

2. tubadaz

tubadaz Member

Updated to reflect new circumstances! :-D

Name and contact details: Darryl Rayner - PM me or email darryl@drayner.freeserve.co.uk
    * Instrument(s) played: Eb Bass or Bass Trombone
    * Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for: Championship section down to 4th Section (2nd down to 4th on Bass Trombone)
    * How much notice do you require: Prefer a week, may be able to get away with less! :)
    * Name of your present Band: Wetherby & District Silver Band, Centurion Showband (York), University of York Concert Band, University of York Brass Band
    * What section is your present Band in: 3rd (Previous bands have been in Championship and 1st Sections!) :D
    * Position within Band that you are able to play: Eb Bass or Bass Trombone
    * Would you require transport: Yes (If possible!)
    * Do you require expenses: Just out of pocket expenses, ie. train/bus fares, etc.

3. tubadaz

tubadaz Member

Updated to reflect new circumstances! :biggrin:

Name and contact details: Darryl Rayner - PM me or email darryl@drayner.freeserve.co.uk
    * Instrument(s) played: Eb Bass or Bass Trombone
    * Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for: Championship section down to 4th Section (2nd down to 4th on Bass Trombone)
    * How much notice do you require: Prefer a week, may be able to get away with less, depending on circumstances and level of band/gig!
    * Name of your present Band: Shepherd Group Brass Band, Centurion Showband (York), University of York Concert Band, University of York Brass Band, Something Else Brass Quintet
    * What section is your present Band in: 1st
    * Position within Band that you are able to play: Eb Bass or Bass Trombone
    * Would you require transport: Yes (If possible, please, as I am unable to drive!)