Eastman UK approved Special offers!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by chrisjohnston, Apr 25, 2011.

1. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

Eastman UK have some very special offers on our Eastman UK approved student instruments.

Bb Cornets Only £99.00

Bb Trumpets Only £99.00

Bb Tenor Trombones Only £119.00

Further details are on our web site

Buy on line

2. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Come on Chris, approved by who exactly? Chinese board of trade? ;)
  3. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

That's really funny !!!!

Good Job I have a sense of humour.

Good Job you authorise not to be taken seriously.
  4. Bass Trumpet

2 good jobs there then! ;)
  5. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

H ha if you say so matey!
  6. Bass Trumpet

No, I think you did!

In all seriousness, I wish you all the very best with this brand.

My beef with many manufacturers of student instruments, not particularly yourself, is that there seems to be some great shroud of secrecy as to the instruments' provenance. If they're made in China, say so, if they're made in India, say so. A bit of openness goes a long way. As I said, this is not a dig at you specifically, more an observation of many of the recent brands which have cropped up over the past 5-10 years or so.

If an instrument is a copy (sorry, inspired by) of a Yamaha, then it may actually be a good selling point. Yamaha, as we know, are bulletproof. My wife's violin is about 15 years old but is commonly known as a 'Guarneri' model, simply to describe the playing qualities of the instrument and not an attempt to rip anybody off.

Just an observation! As I said, best of luck.
  7. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

Thanks Duncan
  8. Bass Trumpet

You're welcome, Chris.

Banter aside, I do have a serious question: Who has approved them and where are they made?
  9. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

We ate Eastman UK have approved the student range as stated.
    They are made in China.
    All about Eastman below.
    Eastman Musical instruments are an international German company with over 10.000 satisfied customers all over Europe during the last three years. We have over 20 years of experience with instrument manufactures in China, where we source our quality brand Eastman®. Due to our strong relationship both with customers and our manufactures we can instantly react to new market demands and improve quality and usability of our instruments.

Eastman offers high value wood and brass wind instruments for music schools, orchestras and semi-professional musicians for an attractive price. Our instruments have a well-balanced sound with a practice oriented quality at an excellent cost-performance ratio.
    Hope this helps