East Yorkshire Motor Services Band: Elloughton Church, E Yorks. - Weds. 15th December

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by bassinthebathroom, Dec 13, 2004.

1. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

East Yorkshire Motor Services Ltd.
    CHRISTMAS CONCERT

Elloughton Church, Elloughton, East Yorkshire
    7:30pm (tickets on the door)

with the

East Yorkshire Motor Services Band
    Musical Director: Gareth Pritchard

Programme TBA, but will probably include most music from our North Ferriby concert;
    http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10972

2. Ste69

Ste69 Member

I'm not just saying this (well, I am) but this is a GOOD concert - there's mulled wine and all the usual christmassy refreshments (not to mention some decent playing)

Directons available from me (Ste69)

3. Pierre

Pierre Member

Where?

So come on then direct me!!!!!!!!

PS venison tastes great Save Bambi (for me!)

4. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Ok then Challenge accepted!!!!

A63 (after the end of M62 coming Eastbound) or A63 out of Hull
    From West take the junction for South Cave and Market Weighton (A1034) - Follow the signs for Elloughton. As you reach the centre of the village (denoted by an EYMS Bus Depot) turn left, past the Half Moon pub, then left again into Church Street. St Mary's is at the end of the road.

From the East, Go through the lights at Melton and take the first major junction marked Welton, Elloughton and Brough. Follow the sliproad up to the lights and then turn right, then immediate left. Follow this road for about 3/4 of a mile until you hit the x-roads, turn right in front of the Half Moon pub and then left into Church Street. St Mary's is at the end of the road.
    Hope that'll do for you Tony :)

Or, you can just look in the mirror, bend over and drive your 4x4 up there!!!!!!

All the best ;)

5. Pierre

Pierre Member

Hmmm!!!!

s`pose I can find it from that. See ya later!!!

6. Pierre

Pierre Member

Ps nice piccy Iain! Who bought you a pint I thought you only drank childs portions since your escapade in Blackpool!

7. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Only kidding buddy!!!!!!!!

8. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Slanderous libel.....
    Anyway why are you on during the day.... haven't you got dangerous criminal's records to misplace?... :) see you weds....