Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Inspector Gadget, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Anyone know what date the 2004 Easingwold Contest is scheduled for?
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

If its to be held on the same weekend as last year it would be on Saturday, 26th June 2004.
    For official confirmation contact Mr. P. Sanderson (Contest Controller)

[Removed broken link]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  3. twigglet

twigglet Member

definately one to put in the diary was gutted i missed it last year
  4. i thibk doran was a bit gutted he missed it too, he was a tad for the worse hehe
  5. twigglet

twigglet Member

yeah that was the bit i was gutted i missed, looked hilarious!!
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

all the best evidence courtesy of aidans camera. :D
  7. NAS

NAS Member

I was soooooo ill!!! The funny part of it was when I was stood throwing up outside the B&B Doran was stood there patting my back and saying things like "thats it, bring it all up" :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Easingwold is now in my diary :wink:
  8. twigglet

twigglet Member

aidan seems to have a knack of getting all the incriminating evidence on his camera....

note to all tMPers when out on the razzle steal aidan's camera at the beginning of night.....he is evil!
  9. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i don't agree - if he hadn't have had it at CiN - the wonders we wouldn't have seen - mainly the short video clip feature :wink:
  10. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Am thinking if i go again next year then will try not to just get drunk with people that i don't know and then fall asleep on the way home with a car full of sober people.....

Actually, why not!
  11. twigglet

twigglet Member

its ok you won't be there with a car full of sober people, i'll be there too..... and i certainly won't be sober
  12. its just after me 18th birthday too, so i may well go along, get totally bamboozled, sing a few songs, eat half a curry (with the other half down me shirt) then attempt to drink an entire glass of water through my nose (haha doran!!) :wink:
  13. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Thats it, you all take the piss and ream me! You're just all jealous because you know none of you had as good a time as me! :wink: Or at least I think so... can't really remember! :oops:
  14. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Will we manage to beat the record for speeding tickets issued in the process of travelling to and from the contest then?? :D

Rach x
  15. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

I think that very much depends on whether a certain member of the moderating/admin team has managed to get the wings fixed on his car by then!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :grnsm :bounce

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere puss puss puss puss