Easingwold 2005 - tMP Band (discussion)

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Di, May 22, 2005.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Waaaaaa, kicks and screams and throws toys out of pram. :mad::mad:

I can't. Little ole me will be in hospickle. :(:(:(

Its four weeks and six days, I know, I'm counting every one of em. :frown:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Easingwold 2005 - tMP Band
    Waaaaaa
    Roger Thorne
    color
    weeks
  3. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

I know how you feel, I missed whit friday, in the end due to ill health, and was looking forward to Easingwold until I realised it clashed with my cousins wedding :cry:

Ruth

4. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Nooooooo!!!! Not Mumsie in hospital!!!!!!

(Was Vicki's bass drumming that bad????)

Rach x

5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Cool - polish those shoes Craig!

Rach x

6. Di

Di Active Member

Not the drumming itself, but the histerics that followed certainly haven't helped! ;) You may have noticed me holding my front everytime I was laughing. This, briefly so as not to upset the squeemish amongst us, is because my internal doings up from my previous op have come undone resulting in a rather large hernia. :eek::(

7. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

If I can't make it to play, can I just come for the social after?

8. Me and ShandyLee spent half of yesterday making plans to come then Chunky reminded us that we have a concert on that night.....Damn!

We will definately by at the next tMP gathering come hell of high water (doesn't have to get very high to flood Norfolk!).

9. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Please note that Beaker's B&B is now full due to excess demand from Whit Friday tMPers (who must still bring beer!!!!)

Sure we can recommend a nice pavement in Easingwold for those unlucky enough to miss out on the treat!!! ;-)

Rach x

10. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

We're actually about 40 mins north of Easingwold but again we can put upto 3 tmp'ers up for the night and give them a lift to Easingwold so they can still drink

11. Steve

Steve Active Member

Looks like I may not be coming after all, Raunds have just been provisionaly booked for the 26th so please remove me from the list . Everyone who wasnt going cos they dont like me can now flood this thread and sign up.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Easingwold 2005 - tMP Band
    Waaaaaa
    Roger Thorne
    color
    weeks
  13. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Does that mean we now have a spare patch of carpet then??? :(

Please note that applicants to fill the above patch of carpet are subject to a strict vetting procedure...;)

Rach x

14. Steve

Steve Active Member

Rachel, was hoping to catch you on MSN to explain, yes it does mean there is now no need for a Steve shaped space on your floor. You never mentioned strict veting procedure before and I cant believe I met any of the criteria let alone enough of it to qualify for sleeping space. Sorry for the change of plans, only got the job today :(

15. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Strict?? Vetting?? :eek:
    If i can manage to sleep on Rachel's floor, then anyone can!!

16. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Stop making me sound cheap and available or you don't get a sleeping bag next time!!!!

As for vetting - why do you think we had tranq darts in stock...???:biggrin:

Rach x

PS: I have scalpel, forceps and drills and I ain't afraid to use them....

17. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Same here!! (But I missed Whit Friday because of work!) Need to find myself a dep as well now! Great!! MEH!!! :-(

18. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

What a shame Laura we could have done with you on the baritone section (or shouldthat be bass section?)

19. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Is that a type of fetish?! :eek:

20. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

Just a thought, but with the lack of people actually signing up (and a few who had signed up now having to drop out) will we definitely be playing at Easingwold this year??

:-?

21. lister89

lister89 Member

Best be :) Hopefully some of the Ryedale mob will be coming as well.... getting them to sign up.

Off topic I know, but sorry wasn't in earlier Neil (if you hadn't guessed!)

xXx

22. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Well, I really wish I could do Easingwold but I'm already busy that day. Also, I don't think they'll let me back in the place after last time I was there!!!