Eagley Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by wilky, Jul 2, 2005.

1. wilky

wilky Member

eagley band

Edit: For current vacancies and contact details, please see most recent posts

Fancy joining a friendly and ambitious 2nd section band based in bolton? eagley band are presently looking for a bflat, eflat bass and bass trombone.

please contact myself via email marklwilky@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2008
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eagley Band Vacancies
    bolton
    section band
    current vacancies
    contact details
  3. wilky

wilky Member

eagley band

Eagley band (2nd section, based near Bolton) are looking for an e or b flat bass and tutti cornet.

if interested in joining a friendly but hardworking band please contact myself via email marklwilky@hotmail.com.

Eagley Band rehearse on mondays and wednesdays.

thanks

4. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Mark

Too far for me mate, but needless to say, any time you need a hand.........

Sam

5. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

The Eagley Band, based in Blackrod nr. Bolton are looking for a couple of new players to finalise their line-up before the third section national finals. We are a warm and friendly band who are working hard to get into the 2nd section nationally (we are 2nd section locally).

We currently have vacancies for a front row cornet, flugel and an Eb Bass. Anyone else who fancies a blow is welcome to drop in to our well-appointed band room in Hilltops Social club, Blackrod. We rehearse under Gareth Westhead (and occasionally me) on Monday and Wednesday nights. If you are interested, pm me for directions (it's just off the A6).

6. mikelyons

Lonely bass player seeks...

The Eagley Band, based in Blackrod nr. Bolton are looking for a couple of new players to finalise their line-up before the third section national finals. We are a warm and friendly band who are working hard to get into the 2nd section nationally (we are 2nd section locally).

We currently have vacancies for two cornets (position dependant on ability) and an Eb (or BBb) Bass. Anyone else who fancies a blow is welcome to drop in to our well-appointed band room in Hilltops Social club, Blackrod. We rehearse under Gareth Westwood (and occasionally me) on Monday and Wednesday nights. If you are interested, pm me for directions (it's just off the A6).

Somebody please come and sit on my left hand side. I'm lonely! :cry:

7. Metoo

Metoo Member

BEFORE THE 3rd Section NATIONAL FINALS??????
    Have you got there before the Areas? How do you do that????

8. mikelyons

OK, so shoot me! I made a mistake at silly oclock in the morning! GRRR!

The Eagley Band, based in Blackrod nr. Bolton are looking for a couple of new players to finalise their line-up before Christmas!. We are a warm and friendly band who are working hard to get into the 2nd section nationally (we are 2nd section locally).

We currently have vacancies for two cornets (position dependant on ability) and an Eb (or BBb) Bass. Anyone else who fancies a blow is welcome to drop in to our well-appointed band room in Hilltops Social club, Blackrod. We rehearse under Gareth Westwood (and occasionally me) on Monday and Wednesday nights. If you are interested, pm me for directions (it's just off the A6).

Somebody please come and sit on my left hand side. I'm lonely! :cry:

9. mikelyons

This very friendly and attractive band are looking to recruit an Eb and a BBb bass player, a 3rd cornet and a repieno to complete our line up for this year. I'm getting desperate for someone to sit on my left hand and Andrew Stevens (who is a doctor) is equally anxious to have someone sitting on his right. It might interfere with our playing, but hey! ;)

We rehearse Monday and Wednesday nights from 8:00 to 10:00pm at the Hiilltops Social Club (bar, bowling green, pool tables) at Blackrod, near Bolton. We have an exciting programme of concerts and contests planned this year, including recording a new CD and the build-up to our 160th anniversary bash in 2010 - it should be spectacular.

Drop in to a rehearsal or contact me (PM) or the delightful Debs (no relation) on 07731996925.

We'd love to see you there. :D

10. mikelyons

The band are currently looking for:

BBb Bass
    Cornets (Several positions available)
    Trombone
    and Tuned percussion

We've had a couple of players emigrate from the UK - they'll go a long way to get away from me! - and we are looking to fill up our line-up in time for Blackpool. We're also still looking for a new MD.

If you'd like to join this friendly and hard working band, please PM me or contact Debs Lyons (no relation) on 07731996925.

We practise every Monday and Wednesday 8:00pm to 10:00pm at Hilltops Social Club, Blackrod, near Bolton. We're about 5 mins away from the Middlebrook Junction of the M61, just off the A6.

11. mikelyons

Required:
    Australia, New Zealand and dahn sahff... that's whats happens when you play with Eagley Band after a while. Recently, 2 backrow cornets; 2nd trombone and 2nd euph have left us to travel the world! If you are interested in possible pastures new, come down for a blow!

Ring Lee 07753615223 or Paula 075526234888 or PM me for further details. We are second/third section & practice Monday & Wednesday at Hilltops Social Club, Hill Lane, Blackrod, Bolton, Lancashire BL6 5JW

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eagley Band Vacancies
    bolton
    section band
    current vacancies
    contact details