EABBA Results

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by ryansonel, May 7, 2006.

1. ryansonel

ryansonel New Member

anyone know what the results were for today's contest

2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

hmm not sure if this is the contest that you're talking about, but I know that Cawston did well somewhere today! I probably should have asked what contest they were playing in!
    Well done boys anyway x

3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Not sure of the full results. I know Cawston won Class A Hymn tune and Class A Entertainments.

I believe the top section was a tie between Matthews and Clacton.

Would imagine the full results will be posted soon on www.eabba7.freeserve.co.uk

And Caroline whatever gave you the impression we had done well!!!!

4. Results

Not sure of the full results for C/B OR champ section but the A section top 3 were:

1. Cawston
    2. Newmarket
    3. Fulbourn and Teversham

Brilliant result for us! (Newmarket) and congratulations to Cawston they put on a super show and deserved the victory.

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  5. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Well thank you very much!

6. HANNAH

HANNAH Member

Brilliant result for us! (Newmarket) and congratulations to Cawston they put on a super show and deserved the victory.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, and well done to you also!

From the very happy principal cornet of Cawston! (who has only just got home!)

7. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Thank you very much, and well done to you also!

From the very happy principal cornet of Cawston! (who has only just got home!)[/QUOTE]

Did the trophies make it home too?

From the very happy, but slightly concerned over the whereabouts of the trophies, Chairman of Cawston Band!!!!

8. shandy lee

shandy lee Member

I think the whole format of the contest was a success. It was fantastic to see so many bands there.

Hanna, Im glad your home.......... you have about 6 hours to recover befor we start the next rehearsal!!!!! good luck

And sorry to anyone I phoned at 02:00AM, I may have been slightly drunk!!!!
    And HAPPY:clap:

9. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Andy you were slightly drunk at 9:30pm!!!!

10. There is still a general shortage of bands competing but the contest format was deffinatly better and hopefully next year a few more bands can be dragged back into the contest. I know a few like Soham etc had to pull out yesterday because of players being ill. The day was much more enjoyable though, very well organised. Brilliant to see a band like Clacton back at the contest!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    EABBA
    results
  12. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

On behalf of the EABBA Exec committee thanks for your comments. It was a good days contesting and with a few more bands entered next year it should be even better.