Durham Gala July 11/12 2008

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by michellegarbutt, Aug 11, 2007.

1. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

I have recieved an email from a village banner group. They want to take their banner into Durham on Miners Gala day next year and are looking for a band to play. It would involve a concert in the village on the Friday night. Marching round the village on the Saturday Morning then going into Durham for the Gala. As most of the bands in this area are already committed on that day I promised I would ask around and see if anyone is interested. If you would like to bring your band and take part in this historic occasion please get in touch and I'll pass your details on. I have advised the group that they will probably have to provide some sort of accomodation on the Friday night and they would like to know approximately what you would charge them
  2. iaindrum

iaindrum Member

Hi Michelle the yorkshire imps are looking for a banner to take in next year pm me and we'll sort something out
  3. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Is there enough beer in the north??
  4. iaindrum

iaindrum Member

depends if im there or not
  5. Trumpet Trousers

Trumpet Trousers New Member

I have also received an enquiry from a neighbouring village who are looking for a band to accompany them into next year’s Gala. This will involve marching around the village on the Saturday Morning then going into Durham for the Gala. Please contact me via trimdonband@aol.com for further information.