Dundee !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by floral_dance, Sep 14, 2003.

1. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

As our band is not playing at Dundee I wodered if someone could tell me the arrangements for the weekend, such as which day each section is playing, time it will start on Sat and Sun. Thanks

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sun
    Dundee
    Sat
    time
    day
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

usually 3rd and 4th section saturday... 2nd and 1st sunday...

10am start i think??? (and let's hope what happened at Torquay doesn't happen in Dundee!)

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong

4. Heather

Heather Member

The 1st Section start at 2pm on the Sunday.

5. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Thank you Naomi and Heather for the info. Will be there on Sunday cheering all of you on. Even tho I will be hoping the Scottish bands do well I will be cheering for those from tmp as well. Best of luck.

6. On the Horn

On the Horn Member

Dundee is too far away, I'll stay in bed, read results on 4bars.

7. Moy

Moy Active Member

What a shame...I will have my usual sleep and get up and travel down to hear the bands and manage to get home to bed all in the same for a change.
    Wimps - we Scots have to travel all the time. Nice to be on home ground for a change.

8. Moy

Moy Active Member

Meant to say travel down and back in the same day....too early in the morning.

9. Heather

Heather Member

I'll expect to hear very loud cheers from all you TMP'ers then!!!
    Good Luck to all TMP'ers playing at the weekend.
    Wouldn't it be great if we all figured in the top few!

10. MartinT

MartinT Member

Thanks. We''ll do our best. :)

11. SammyT

SammyT Member

Yep we will try our best - we will be playing on the saturday!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sun
    Dundee
    Sat
    time
    day
  13. Moy

Moy Active Member

Not playing at the weekend. Going down to see what the future top section bands are like and see how far behind we are/if we are!!!
    Looking forward to listening to bands though and meeting up with pals from south of the border as well.

14. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

I will be cheering you all on but I am not going up until Sunday, so good luck to those playing on Saturday, I will be with you in Spirit willing you on and reading what is being said about you on 4bars rest website.

15. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

We're travelling up saturday but since our hotels in perth I'm not sure if we'll get across to listen to anybody until sunday. Must go soon infact. I'm supposed to be meeting the band at the airport in about 5 hours :?