Dundee Photos

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by greatcheese, Sep 24, 2003.

1. greatcheese

greatcheese Member

Anyone know if there are any official 'on stage' photos from Dundee at the weekend? I thought I spotted a guy hanging over the balcony taking them (at least I assumed he was a photographer cos I didn't think Eric Ball would drive average members of the audience to that sort of thing!) Might it be the same guy who does the Areas? I've no idea who that is either but know that someone does take them cos I've seen some of the photos.
    P.S. Anyone know who i would contact to buy a copy of the Finals programme before all the spares get chucked out??

2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Here's the photographer's details from Torquay last year. I think he does quite a few of the bigger contest's so he might have been at Dundee.

R & P Photographic Services
    Norwick House, The Court, Crowcombe, Taunton, Somerset TA4 4AD
    Telephone/Fax: 01984 618355

:wink:

3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

studio tristan do alot too... like whit friday the masters, quite a few of the regionals.. might be worth a look... somethin like www.studiotristan.com
    mite be wrong tho :?

4. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I'm 100% sure that the person taking photographs on the balcony, was a photographer from "Umbrella Photography." I don't know any details about the company- address etc, but I am 10000000000000000% sure that it's Umbrella who were taking the photos.

5. jimothy

jimothy Member

6. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Yup found it, it's "www.umbrellaphotography.co.uk". I recognised the guy at the finals, and the logo on the site. So I definately am 10000000000% sure it's him.
    Hope this helps,
    Alex

7. greatcheese

greatcheese Member

Seedhouse you're a star!

Cheers everyone :D

8. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

I found the Umbrella website last week but couldn't see any info about Dundee so I emailed them. No reply yet..... Anyone else had any luck?

9. greatcheese

greatcheese Member

I e-mailed them too but have had no response either. Will let you know if I hear anything.

10. jambo

jambo Member

the guy from umbrella was working for the bandsman so if you have no joy off his website which is normal, ring Nikki or Tabby who should be able to sort you out with the prints.

J.C :D

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Dundee
    Anyone
    thing
    sort
    members
  12. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

there are some piccies on the back of this weeks bandsman!! 8)