Drummer Jokes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by shedophone, Feb 6, 2004.

1. shedophone

shedophone Member

Well they cant get much worse than the tuba jokes can they?!

A new customer walks into the new store on the block that sells brains. There are three glass cases, each containing a nice wet quivering grey brain. The first one says "Astrophysicist", and it costs $10. The second says "Avon Salesman" and costs $1000. The third says "Drummer" and costs $10,000. The customer is confused, and questions the salesperson.
    "I don't get it...why would I want a drummer's brain for $10,000 when I can get an astrophysicists' for $10?".

The salesman replies, "Because it's never been used."

A drummer, tired from being ridiculed by his peers, decides to learn how to play some "real" musical instruments. He goes to a music store, walks in, approaches the store clerk, and says "I'll take that red trumpet over there and that accordian."
    The store clerk looks at him a bit funny, and replies "OK, you can have the fire extinguisher but the radiator's got to stay".

How do you know if a drummer is sitting straight on his stool?

When he's drooling from coth sides of his mouth

(Interesting how they're all male drummers.... :wink: )

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Here's a zillion more drummer jokes:

http://www.cse.ogi.edu/Drum/jokes.html

Just type in drummer jokes in Google and you get hundreds of pages ;-)

I thought the tuba jokes were awful :lol:

3. Banana

Banana Member

Thanks for those - our drummer is getting fed up with the blonde jokes, so we can pick on her from a different angle now! It must be hard to be a blonde drummer (don't you think, Naomi!!!!) (By the way, lovely to see you on Thursday, sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you!)

4. Naomi McFadyen

:lol: poor hayley... so that's why she wasnt there Thursday... and yes, tough life being a blonde haired drummer!
    Nice to see the Soundhouse lot, who got me playing as I expected...

Proves that most of you brass players pack up and zoom off fast doesnt it from not being able to chat to me at the end :p

;-)

see you at summer!

5. Banana

Banana Member

I'm sorry Naomi - I didn't mean to be rude - one day you'll have babysitters to pay for and it's amazing how it focusses the mind! It really was nice to see (and hear!) you though :oops:

6. Naomi McFadyen

No worries!

:D