Drummer Jokes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by shedophone, Feb 6, 2004.

1. shedophone

shedophone Member

Well they cant get much worse than the tuba jokes can they?!

A new customer walks into the new store on the block that sells brains. There are three glass cases, each containing a nice wet quivering grey brain. The first one says "Astrophysicist", and it costs $10. The second says "Avon Salesman" and costs $1000. The third says "Drummer" and costs $10,000. The customer is confused, and questions the salesperson.
    "I don't get it...why would I want a drummer's brain for $10,000 when I can get an astrophysicists' for $10?".

The salesman replies, "Because it's never been used."

A drummer, tired from being ridiculed by his peers, decides to learn how to play some "real" musical instruments. He goes to a music store, walks in, approaches the store clerk, and says "I'll take that red trumpet over there and that accordian."
    The store clerk looks at him a bit funny, and replies "OK, you can have the fire extinguisher but the radiator's got to stay".

How do you know if a drummer is sitting straight on his stool?

When he's drooling from coth sides of his mouth

(Interesting how they're all male drummers.... :wink: )

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Here's a zillion more drummer jokes:

http://www.cse.ogi.edu/Drum/jokes.html

Just type in drummer jokes in Google and you get hundreds of pages ;-)

I thought the tuba jokes were awful :lol:

3. Banana

Banana Member

Thanks for those - our drummer is getting fed up with the blonde jokes, so we can pick on her from a different angle now! It must be hard to be a blonde drummer (don't you think, Naomi!!!!) (By the way, lovely to see you on Thursday, sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you!)

4. Naomi McFadyen

:lol: poor hayley... so that's why she wasnt there Thursday... and yes, tough life being a blonde haired drummer!
    Nice to see the Soundhouse lot, who got me playing as I expected...

Proves that most of you brass players pack up and zoom off fast doesnt it from not being able to chat to me at the end :p

;-)

see you at summer!

5. Banana

Banana Member

I'm sorry Naomi - I didn't mean to be rude - one day you'll have babysitters to pay for and it's amazing how it focusses the mind! It really was nice to see (and hear!) you though :oops:

6. Naomi McFadyen

No worries!

:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice