Drumathon for Comic Relief

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by postie, Feb 27, 2009.

1. postie

postie Member

Bestwood Black Diamonds are holding a Drumathon on Saturday the 7th of March for Comic Relief at the Bestwood Village Community Centre Bestwood Village Nottingham. The drumathon will run from 10am till 10pm and various members of the band will keep the drum rolling for the complete 12 hours. Anyone who interested in coming along on the day is more than welcome. For more details please contact myself on 01158447644.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    drum
    Anyone
    members
    Bestwood Village Community Centre Bestwood Village Nottingham
    Drumathon
  3. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

What a great idea! Hope you have a great time and not too many blisters...! :clap:
    What are other bands doing for Red Nose Day - owt or n'owt...? :D

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  4. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

postie - I go to 6th form with one of your percussionists and I've sponsored him already

I might pop along to add moral support

5. postie

postie Member

Yes Chris come along you are more than welcome . I have also had contact from the local paper who are coimng along during the day to take some pictures of the drumathon.

6. postie

postie Member

The drumathon was held and raised over £400 for comic relief, thanks for the efforts of the palyers involved and all those who donated money to such a worthwhile charity.

7. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Congratulations..!!! Will we see it on You-Tube...? :clap:

8. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

sorry I couldn't make it down