Drighlington band require principle cornet

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by bigE, Jan 28, 2016.

1. bigE

bigE New Member

The Drighlington band, First section in Yorkshire have a vacancy for principle cornet.
    We are looking to fill the post for the area contest in March this year.
    The band is located in the village of drighlington which is between Leeds and Halifax, about one mile form junction 27 of the M62 motorway.
    The band has recently joined forces with Mr John Roberts as our new MD and succeeded in coming runners up in the recent Butlins mineworkers championships this year.
    You can contact Ian Clough on 07729386334 or the band itself via their website at drighlingtonband.co.uk

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Drighlington
    John Roberts
    M62
    Butlins
    Yorkshire
  3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

"Principal"

4. bigE

bigE New Member

My sincere apologies. I have also missed a capital letter from the village name and said one mile form instead of from, But I can play a trombone!

iancwilx likes this.
  5. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Or you could be looking for a cornet player who has principle as well as the ability to play principal!

As an aside, I always have the greatest respect for people who attempt to speak English as a second language when so many of us have difficulty using it as our first (and often only) language.

6. bigE

bigE New Member

Just to play a cornet would suit me. We can sort out the English later. Saying that, being from Yorkshire it might be a problem!

Slider1 likes this.