Dreams of tmp...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I had my first dream about themouthpiece last night!
    It was only a small part.....an article about tmp on the front page of The Guardian, apparently tmp had raised lots of money or something....the rest of the dream was about me swimming in a race to give some child their glassses :?
    Have you dreamt of tmp?!
  2. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha saddo :lol: :wink: :twisted:

Not dreamt about tMP yet, though I have dreamt about other web forums of which I am a member.
  3. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Considering the amount of time that some members spend on tMP, I'm surprised they have time for dreaming!
  4. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

No most of my dreams are somewhat fogettable.....
    Can't remember dreaming about tMP specifically, but it may have cropped up once or twice.... :lol:
  5. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Roger: "I dreamt of you last night Caroline"
    Caroline: "Did you"
    Roger: "No, you wouldn't let me"

:lol: :lol:
  6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

it wasn't a whole dream about tmp....just a passing detail on the front page of the paper ( although it was only in one of those little columns you get in the local paper, usually saved for someone who has had a prize winning cabbage stolen)
  7. NeilW

NeilW Member

Behave yourself, Roger - otherwise you'll get the thread locked by the moder.... Oh, of course, you ARE one....

8. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

He'll just have to ban himself!
  9. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Nice one, Roger! :lol:

and Caroline, you're obviously not spending enough time playing pool then... I dream about pool more than themouthpiece!
  10. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I haven't recently, but around Feb-March, I did have a dream. Can't recall all the details. It was something along the lines of everyone from tMP came to Oz for contest and saw my band play. I know Roger cried......but that's all I can remember.
  11. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I dream about timps all the time.

Can we afford them? If we can afford them, can we accommodate before the extension is finished? Will they slide out of tune at the start of Voyager? Will I play "Bim Bom Bom Bim Bom Bom Bom Bim" instead of "Bom Bim Bim Bom Bim Bim Bim Bom" at the start of Occasion?

Oh. tMP. Not Timps.

No. Never.
  12. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

i dreamed last night that trombelle had a shop called trombella, and jez (euph-bari) kept telling me to go in there and i wouldn't cause i was scared....

an when i went in there was trombones all over the walls, and then i woke up.
  13. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

14. trombelle

trombelle Member

:shock: lol how odd.....
  15. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

My thaughts Egsactly, but i did convince her to go in the shop
  16. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I have dreamt about banding - particularly my band like people but tend to forget the dreams very quickly.
  17. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I dream about my band all the time :D what a lovely bunch they are!
    But never tMP... not that you are not a lovely bunch! :p
  18. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

actually yes :S

the other day i dreamt i was in a forest, and i saw this little hut, so i went into it, and out the other side and there was a load of people from tMP building a castle. i saw roger, and naomi, and steven clapton, darth tuba, all the twigges (although would more than one twigge qualify the family as a tree?) HBB, 2MD and loads others. it was quite spooky. but then i got tired so roger (lovely mod that he is) suggested i sleep in the bath. so i did.

it was truly strange. i think i need help... :?
  19. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

was night before driving test so i was nervous i think lol
  20. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Argh! I was hit last night!

... yes ... Dave Euph has had a dream about tMP ... :roll:

OK, so here I was, in a library of all places. Guess who worked there? Our very own 2nd Man Down! Now I wanted to use the internet computers in the library to (naturally) check tMP, but 2MD was, of course, not working but hogging the last available computer to do it himself!

OK, so I clear my throat and ask him over, he mutters something like he's busy, but would I like him to find me a book. This is when it get's blurry, because I ask for a book on tMP and he relies "TYPICAL!" ... or something along those lines ...

Then it fades into obscurity (I think soon after I woke up :)).

C-R-A-Z-Y :twisted: