Double en suite room available!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Tony Tuba, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Tony Tuba

Tony Tuba Member

Hi!

I'm currently looking for a new flat mate to share my apartment with.

The apartment itself is right in the heart of the Yorkshire brass band scene, being just off Manchester Road in the Paddock area of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, and is modern, in a fairly new development (about 3 years old) and all the communal areas are fully furnished and laminate floored. It has a large open plan kitchen/dining/living area with all appliances included, and doors to the balcony with lovely view over the river. The vacant double bedroom has an en suite bathroom, including double shower and is unfurnished but has built in wardrobe. The building itself has a key fob/code entry system so is very secure, and there's always plenty of space in its private car park.

The guy I currently share with has been offered a position in Manchester so is moving over there in May. I'm generally quite a laid back person and am always up for a laugh, however I like the place to stay relatively clean and tidy and I also have the utmost respect for other people and their possesions, so I expect the same in return. Dont get me wrong though, I'm not some kind of Sergeant-Major who will be nagging you to clean all the time! lol

I don't really mind what kind of flat mate I get, just so long as they are considerate and respectful of the property and it's contents and have the means to cover the rent/bills etc.

The rent works out at £247.50 pcm each, plus bills.

So if you or someone you know are looking for somewhere to live, and you like the sound of the place, or have any questions about it, then please get in touch. Photos are available on request.

tony_tuba@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Yorkshire
    @hotmail.com
    Paddock
    Huddersfield
    Manchester Road
  3. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

I request one of you in y-fronts Tony..