Doors

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by mjwarman, Oct 7, 2007.

1. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

This is a wierd one I know, but the knowledge of this place never ceases to amaze me, so you never know!

I need to know where Bryant homes get their interior doors supplied from? Is there anyone in the building trade in here that might know?

I was moving some furniture around earlier and managed to put a piece of our bed straight through our bathroom door!!

As it is rented accommodation, I need to replace with an identical one!!! ;)

Can someone please help?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    homes
    doors
    anyone
    COLOR
    knowledge
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Have you got the folder they give you when you first move in - it tells you what they used and where they got it from. If not they normally order in locally. Failing that they tend to be standard types - take a photo to B&Q or Wickes.

4. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

If I were you I'd nip along to the nearest Bryant development (check on www.bryant.co.uk) and explain the situation. The site manager should have the details and may be able to help.

5. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

That is a very good idea, but I think I have found the exact same doors in Wickes!!!

Thanks everyone, can a mod please close the thread.

6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

No need to close - we'll just let it fade into obscurity. I have to say that this was one of the randomist enquiries I've seen here, but we'll keep it open just in case another tMPing Bryant resident happens to have a similar bed-shifting "incident" ;)

Glad you got it sorted!