Don't they usually put...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Feb 21, 2006.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Area contest predictions on 4 bars rest?? Can't seem to find them anywhere!! :-?
  2. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

I don't think they've got round to it yet, mind you I don't think all the regions have submitted their final line up.
  3. uncle eric

uncle eric Member

my dear friend,

i wouldn't worry yourself about those pesky results predictions. my prediction for the predictions is that they will predict black dyke winning and cory winning, and maybe scottish co-op winning (not sure about that one-i don't know who's conducting them) and there will be a report that goes something like...

the yorkshire area is like the america's cup, the fa cup final, the last pair in strictly come dancing-it's quite simply a blue ribbond event.and we think first place, like chelsea cruising home to the premiership, will be black dyke, fitting in their 150th anniversary(now an annual event-link to news page) , led from the front, like paula radcliffe with style and confidence, by dr. nicholas childs (possibly some comment added about dr childs now 'being thin'), and in second place a.n.other band, so much like britains liuge, so near but so far for that coverted silver medal place, under the astute direction, a bit like gordon brown with his red box etc etc etc until you can probably face no more tenuous analogys so you do what everyone else does and scroll to the bottom for the actual prediction

so thats you sorted then

best wishes

Uncle eric
  4. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

What about the tMp predicitions competition, when will it start?
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We are just collating the list of all the bands we have and Neal will be entering them into the tMP gizmopredicometer as soon as he can.

Don't panic... especially you Uncle Eric, we are onto it. This has proven incredibly successful in previous years and I am hoping will do so again in 2006.
  6. Jughead

Jughead New Member

of course 4brst are influenced by welsh men it as been the case since the dawn of time, and I think youve just saved 4brst editing last years pearls of wisdom.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2006
  7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

don't forget they usually do each area preview /prediction the week of the contest (eg Yorkshire Areas will be up Mon or Tues this week I'd imagine)
  8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Steve... this is up and running now. Simply click on the tMP Regional Prediction '06 link at the top of the forum pages and you can submit your 1st 2nd and 3rd placings for each area, in each section. Go for it...
  9. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Area reviews / predictions set to start on 4-BR [here] today (28th Feb) sometime, starting with Yorkshire, but they're not there yet.
  10. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

When I looked at all the thread titles, I say 'Don't they usually put... 2nd man down'

I hope not.

11. Di

Di Active Member

Ha ha. I sometimes think he should be put out of our misery. :tongue:;)

Aww, Crawfy, we love you really. :biggrin:
  12. HBB

HBB Active Member

Haha! That's amazing Mr. Payn! :)
  13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Brilliant!! :clap: LMFAO. Sometimes I wish they would! :-?