Dont miss this fantastic opportunity!!!

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by refman8, May 18, 2014.

1. refman8

refman8 Member

Don't miss this opportunity ! Come and join Uppermill Band at the Durham Miners Gala in July and experience playing in Durham Cathedral. If you have never played at the Gala before it is a unique experience. An early start and quite a long day but definitely very enjoyable. Players in all positions are welcome to swell our numbers the more the merrier but particularly Horn , Trombone and Cornet players. if you fancy it please contact John - Band Manager 07855 869295.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Uppermill Band
    Durham Miners Gala
    Durham Cathedral
    SIZE
    long day
  3. refman8

refman8 Member

[h=2]Dont miss this fantastic opportunity!!![/h]
    Don't miss this opportunity ! Come and join Uppermill Band at the Durham Miners Gala in July and experience playing in Durham Cathedral. If you have never played at the Gala before it is a unique experience. An early start and quite a long day but definitely very enjoyable. Players in all positions are welcome to swell our numbers the more the merrier but particularly Horn , Trombone and Cornet players. if you fancy it please contact John - Band Manager 07855 869295.

4. refman8

refman8 Member

Please note:- I am unavailable for the next few days If you are interested in the above vacancy or need any further information the contact details are:- Paul 07711 945674. Alan 07773 338787
    Cheers
    John

5. refman8

refman8 Member

Hi
    I am back in the saddle now so to speak and we are still looking to boost our numbers for the Durham Miners Gala on the 12th July. We are looking for Horn and Trombone Players in particular but all players are welcome to join us in what is a long but very enjoyable day. Adding to the experience of the Gala we also have the privilege of playing for the service in Durham Cathedral an experience not to be missed!!
    If you are interested or need any info please contact me John Band Manager on 07855 869295

6. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

what is the date?

7. refman8

refman8 Member

Hi Simon
    Its Saturday the 12th July. Give me a ring if you need any further details. 07855 869295 Omitted to say that we would welcome cornet players too.

John

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014