Does your pet SNORE?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ian perks, Apr 18, 2006.

1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

I have a cat when she is asleep snores something terrible.
    If you have a pet does your pet snore when it is asleep?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    pet SNORE
    Does
    cat
  3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Yes. Our dog (a Maltese terrier) snores almost all the time, sometimes even when awake. I suspect that he has some sort of sleep apnea.

4. gawber

gawber Active Member

Yes Jack snores. He is asleep now, snoring his little head off.......bless.

5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

My Dog Jackson is that loud when he's asleep on his big cushion that we have to turn the volume on the telly right up.

6. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Freddie doesn't snore (well I haven't heard him!!) he just curls up in a little ball and goes to sleep. He looks dead cute :)

7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Don't they say pets take after their owners?!

8. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

my doggy, meg, snores practically all the time. its really bad.. she's soooooooo noisy! i think she takes after my dad, cuz both of them snore even when they're not asleep, and they both snore really loudly.

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I remember my grandad's pekingese dog snoring regularly ... mind you, having your face squashed up like these dogs would leave you with no choice!

10. Donkey Horn

Donkey Horn Member

Our grey cat snores. It's really sweet.

11. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Wow, our dogs are name twins!! Hehe! :biggrin:

Yeah, my dog snores ALL the time. And dreams that she's chasing rabits, so occasionally you'll hear a bit of a "bark" type noise too...:rolleyes: :p

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    pet SNORE
    Does
    cat
  13. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

My Dog does this too :D :D

14. Not really, we have Goldfish. They might snore, but how can I tell?

15. HBB

HBB Active Member

You listen? :p

16. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

And how would you know I snore then Kelly? ;)

17. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Your dog dreams about chasing rabbits? How do you know?:confused:

My cat snores occasionally, but then I think I probably keep her awake with my snoring. Or so I'm told, I don't believe I snore at all. I've never heard myself snore anyway, and I ought to know because I'm there ;):tongue:

18. sniperjp

sniperjp Member

I have a staffordshire bull named buster who's snoring is so loud it keeps m awake all night, the one thing that makes it worse is that he sleeps outside all of our bedrooms!

19. daisygemma

daisygemma Member

Our cat Gemma snores and always has. its a right pain when you wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep because of her!

20. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Ditto. We've got tropical fish, and I'm not sticking my head in the tank to find out whether they snore.

21. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

;) Indeed, watch it Mr Taylor, people might talking! Wouldn't want my angelic reputation ruined now would i?!! ;)

The only way you would know what your dog is dreaming about would be to be on the same level as them, (spititually) therefore to think like your dog. Ummm....Liz.............???

22. ratley

ratley Member

Mogwai does 'snorey purrs' when she's just dropping off, but last night did such massive snores I was seriously tempted to kick her off the end of the bed!!