Does John Doyle Teach???

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Fifi, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Fifi

Fifi Member

Does anyone know if john doylie teaches peripetectically (spelt wrong) anyone got any contacts with him.
    If u do please let me know.

Much Appreciated

2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Hi there. John Doyle is a music teacher at Lostock Hall high school, and currently lives in Leyland. I know he does do some private lessons. If you want to contact him, I'll ask him first then PM you. :)
  3. Fifi

Fifi Member

thanku that would be much appreciated.

4. foxyflug

foxyflug Member

Does John Doyle Teach?

You could always ask me for Doyley's mobile number. I'm at Stockport Schools Band most Saturday mornings (I usually lurk around the Intermediate Band singing their parts down their ears!)................although next weekend I have a prior engagement!!!!

Foxy @ Fodens
  5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Could someone PM me his phone no please - I need some lessons!

Rach x
  6. Fifi

Fifi Member

No Pm

7. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

hope this helps:
  8. wiseperson

wiseperson New Member

John Doyle - Teaching !

The best teacher you could have if you are in Manchester is Foxy Flug
    read the name and look at the signature! what more can be said.

Wiseperson only speak the truth. :hammer
  9. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

The official report!

I had my first lesson with John last night and I think both of us are still alive and no sign of imminent breakdown on my part (although if I was responsible for Dyke having a gibbering wreck of a flugel I do apologise!)

Great fun (although boy do I feel old now!) and I think we did more talking than playing, but I picked up a lot of tips and the battle of the flugels will resume when we've both done some practice!

Strongly recommended - and as a gal taught by Jim Shepherd that is high praise indeed!

Rach x