Dobcross Youth Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by tromwinst, Mar 31, 2010.

1. tromwinst

tromwinst Member

Dobcross Youth Band are a very successful youth band based in Saddleworth. We currently have 70 children ranging from six years old to eighteen years old playing for our bands. We have a beginner band, training band and the main youth band.
    We rehearse on Tuesday and Friday evenings at Dobcross Band Club.

If you are interested in playing we are very interested in hearing from you, please feel free to contact me through TMP or you can have a look at our website!

www.dobcrossyouthband.org.uk

jamesgarlick40@yahoo.co.uk

We have a varied selection of concerts and contests that we attend, including a band tour of France or Spain that we do each year!

The band has been very successfull at the recent Tameside Youth Contest, North West Areas and Tameside Contest, winning many trophies and soloist prizes.

I look forward to hearing from you, any questions please to email me.

James Garlick
    MD Dobcross Youth Band

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Dobcross Youth Band
    youth band.
    band
    playing
    concerts
  3. Frontman

Frontman Member

This Youth band, lead by James Garlick, is proberbly the best youth band set up in the North West of England and I would recommend any youngster to contact them for top class tuition from an excellent teacher and make some new pals with some very friendly young people.

4. tromwinst

tromwinst Member

Percussion required at Dobcross Youth Band

Dobcross Youth Band require a percussion player!

Very friendly band with players ranging from 8 years old to 18 years old

We rehearse on Tuesday and Fridays from 7.30 - 9.30pm at the Dobcross Band Club.

Anyone interested or know of anybody who would be interested please to do let me know

James Garlick