Dobcross Silver - vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Ali, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Ali

Ali Member

Edit: Current vacancies will be found towards the end of the thread

The Dobcross Silver band is looking to strengthen its ranks by recruiting a strong tutti cornet and a 1st horn for the North West Areas (Championship section) in March and beyond. 2005 is an exciting year for the band as it is now celebrating its 130 birthday. Be a part of something special. If this tickles your fancy, then please contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) on 07957 871239 or Alan Hodgkinson on 07940 856977. You can also e-mail me at alan.hodgkinson@peakdale.co.uk

2. Ali

Ali Member

Dobx requires back row cornet

THe Dobcross Silver band (Championship section) are looking for a strong back row cornet player to aid the band in its quest for success at the Regionals at Blackpool and the Senior Cup. Any intrested parties are to contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) on 07957 871239. The band is also celebrating its 130th year so if you fancy being a part of something special then why not give us a ring? We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday nights so why not come along?

3. Ali

Ali Member

Bumper-up required

The Dobcross Silver band requires a strong tutti cornet player to aid the band at Blackpool in its quest for qualification to the National finals and from the Senior Cup in May. Any intrested parties can contact either myself on 07940 856977 or by email at alan.hodgkinson@peakdale.co.uk. You can also contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) directly on 07957 871239.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  4. Ali

Ali Member

Solo euph and baritone wanted

The Dobcross Silver band will have the following vacancies after the North West area: Solo Euphonium and Solo Baritone
    The band has a healthy engagements list and will be competeing at the Senior Cup (Montage), Pontin's and Butlins once again within the coming months as well as celebrating it's 130th birthday this year.
    If one of these postions appeal to you, then please dont hesitate to ring Dennis Hadfield on 07957 871239 or you can contact me at alan.hodgkinson@peakdale.co.uk.

5. Ali

Ali Member

This postition is still open. The Dobcross Silver band requires a strong bumper-up to aid the band at Blackpool in its quest for qualification from the Senior Cup in May and beyond. The band has a healthy engagments list and we are also celebrating the bands 130th birthday this year. If this position intrests you then any intrested parties can contact either myself on 07940 856977 or by email at alan.hodgkinson@peakdale.co.uk. You can also contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) directly on 07957 871239.

6. Ali

Ali Member

Vacancies filled

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  7. Ali

Ali Member

This postition is still open.

8. Ali

Ali Member

Bumper-up, bass trombone and timpanist required

The Dobcross Silver band have the following vacancies: Assistant principal cornet, Bass Trombone and a timpanist.
    The band has a healthy engagements list and will be competeing at the Senior Cup (Montage), Pontin's and Butlins once again within the coming months as well as celebrating it's 130th birthday this year.
    If one of these postions appeal to you, then please dont hesitate to ring Dennis Hadfield on 07957 871239 or you can contact me at alan.hodgkinson@peakdale.co.uk.

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

10. Ali

Ali Member

Solo Euphonium wanted

The Dobcross Silver Band are looking for a quality Solo Euphonium player to complete the band's line-up. If this position is of intrest to you, then please contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) on 07957 871239.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Solo Horn Vacancy
    Solo Horn
    COLOR=Black)Hello Folks
    Dobcross Silver
    PM
  12. Ali

Ali Member

Front row cornet and solo Euph required

The Dobcross Silver band (Championship Section) are looking to fill the vacancies for Front Row Cornet and Solo Euphonium. All intrested parties to RING Dennis Hadfield (Musical Director) on 07957 871239

13. Ali

Ali Member

Euph seat vacancy at Dobx

As from January 2006, the Dobcross Silver Band will have a vacancy for a euphonium player. Challenges on the horizon include: Butlins, the areas and the Senior Cup. If you fancy having a go at 'St Magnus', 'Journey to the centre of the earth' and 'Harmony music' and want to be a part of a highly motivated, young and social team, then please contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) on 07957 871239 or Alan Hodgkinson on 07940 856977. All intrested parties will be dealt with in the strictest confidance.

14. Ali

Ali Member

Vacancies at Dobx.

Dobcross Silver Band has a vacancy for a strong cornet player. Challenges on the horizon include: Butlins, the areas and the Senior Cup. If you fancy competing against some of the best bands in the country on 'St Magnus', 'Journey to the centre of the Earth' and 'Harmony music' and you want to be a part of a highly motivated, young and social team, then please contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) on 07957 871239 or Alan Hodgkinson on 07940 856977. All intrested parties will be dealt with in the strictest confidance. The position of 2nd euphonium is also available.

15. Ali

Ali Member

Percussionist needed

Dobcross Silver Band has two vacancies for tuned percussionists. Challenges on the horizon include: The areas and the Senior Cup. If you fancy competing against some of the best bands in the country on 'Journey to the centre of the Earth' and 'Harmony music' and you want to be a part of a highly motivated, young and social team, then please contact Dennis Hadfield (MD) on 07957 871239 or Alan Hodgkinson on 07940 856977. All intrested parties will be dealt with in the strictest confidance. The position of 2nd euphonium and tutti/ repiano cornet is also available.

16. MD Required URGENT

Dobcross Silver Band (Championship Section) require an enthusiastic and dedicated musical director as soon as possible.

Please contact me by PM or ring Andy on 07815697651.

17. Dobcross Silver

Dobcross Silver Band (Championship section) are inviting cornets, sop, horns, euphs, a bari, bass trom, basses and percussionists after the NW area contest. Our rehearsal will be on Wednesday 14th March at Dobcross Band Club at 8:15-10:15.

If anyone is interested please pm me or ring/text me on 07939517786

18. N/W band seeks players

Hellooooo!!

Dobcross Silver Band (Championship section) are looking for a kit/cornet/euphonium players to help boost numbers. Anyone else would be welcomed with open arms!

We rehearse on wednesday nights at Dobcross Band Club in Saddleworth and have a moderately busy concert schedule.

The band are all up for a laugh and are a really sociable bunch!

If anyone is interested PM me or get in touch on 07939517786.

Thank you!! xx

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines, PB, Mod

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  19. hellyfrost

hellyfrost Member

Hello All!

Dobcross Silver are still looking for a few players to boost numbers. We're currently looking for

Cornets
    First Horn

Anyone else is more than welcome to come down for a blow.

We rehearse Monday and Wednesday nights at Dobcross Band Club in Saddleworth, and as Kate says above, we're a friendly, sociable bunch with a moderate concert schedule.

If you're interested in coming to to see us, send either of us a PM or give Kate a call on
    07939517786 or me (Helen) on 07793089155.

Cheers!

20. hellyfrost

hellyfrost Member

After a bit of a re-shuffle and with some players having gone off to uni, Dobcross Silver are looking for some new players.

Our current Vacancies are:

Soprano Cornet
    Front Row Cornet
    Back Row Cornet
    Flugel
    Bass Trombone
    Percussionist

We rehearse Monday and Wednesday nights 8pm-10pm at Dobcross Band Club in Saddleworth, we're a friendly, sociable bunch with a moderate concert schedule and plenty of bookings coming up for the Christmas Season.:icon_biggrin:

If you're interested in coming to to see us, send me a PM, email me at hellyfrost@hotmail.com or call me on
    07793 089 155.

Cheers!

Helen

www.dobcrosssilverband.co.uk

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  21. hellyfrost

hellyfrost Member

Flugel Seat Now Filled!

Hello Folks, Just a quick update on our current vacancies. Our flugel seat has now been filled but we are still looking for the following players!

Our current Vacancies are:

Soprano Cornet
    Front Row Cornet
    Back Row Cornet
    Bass Trombone
    Percussionist

We rehearse Monday and Wednesday nights 8pm-10pm at Dobcross Band Club in Saddleworth, we're a friendly, sociable bunch with a moderate concert schedule and plenty of bookings coming up for the Christmas Season.:icon_biggrin:

If you're interested in coming to to see us, send me a PM, email me at hellyfrost@hotmail.com or call me on
    07793 089 155.

Cheers!

Helen

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Solo Horn Vacancy
    Solo Horn
    COLOR=Black)Hello Folks
    Dobcross Silver
    PM