Dobcross Silver Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Ali, May 6, 2004.

1. Ali

Ali Member

The Dobcross Silver Band (Championship section North-West contenders) require the services of a quality, experienced percussion, 2nd trombone and tutti cornet player (Repiano seat is available for the right player) to help the band in their quest for further contesting glory. The band are looking to compete at the Scottish Open, Pontins and the Butlins Mineworkers contest 2005. All intrested parties to contact MD Dennis Hadfield on 07957 871239 or Alan Hodgkinson (Public Relations Officer) on 07940 856977. All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. The band rehearse Monday and Wednesday nights at the most famous band club in the world. Come and join one of the most consistant, ambitious and proactive bands in the Championship section.

2. hey alan, clive here, i helped u out at a concert a few months ago, has chris left ur band now?, i think he was 2nd wasnt he?, maybe that lass who played the solo cud do 2nd trom, she seemed 2 b a good player, o well i hope u fill ur vacancies fast neway, im sure u will., i'll b seeing danny at the course 2moro as we both have our end of year exams, :x , good luck with fillin the seats and i hope u do well with ur next concerts and contests, cyaround!